Clarity regarding UK's Work Permit rules points system

Hi, I'd like to preface this as this "Work Permit" thing might vary from people's saves with others.217430698_EnglishPremierDivision_Rules.thumb.png.ac727fd1d8a5d7adb0ce65b31ca9dbe9.png

In my save, the rules are as shown in the pic. But I can't seem to find details of the points system, like how many points does someone need to get a work permit? How many points does each criteria gives you? How many points far off is a potential signing from gaining a work permit? Seems like its either just "oh he qualifies for one!" or "nah he doesn't merit a work permit, bin him". Does anyone have like surefire numbers for the UK Work Permit Points System? Thank you.

22 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

The FA website has the full points rules - the reason they aren't fully stated in-game is because it'd take several pages.

https://www.thefa.com/-/media/thefacom-new/files/rules-and-regulations/2020-21/gbe-criteria/gbe-mens-players-criteria-jan-2021.ashx

Oh now I get why it isn't fully stated in the game. Thought it might've been simpler like how you need to fulfill Superlicense points to drive in F1. Thats a whole novel of rules.

But is it coded in the game? And are the rules fluctuative/flexible/able to change in future seasons? It kinda sucks that you can only know a player is either eligible or not for a UK work permit when you're just about to sign him, and can't know for sure how far off they actually are from one.

13 minutes ago, adhikapp said:

It kinda sucks that you can only know a player is either eligible or not for a UK work permit when you're just about to sign him, and can't know for sure how far off they actually are from one.

The scout reports will tell you how likely it is to be approve, either outright or on appeal. So it's not only on signing.

Fromt the document:

The club must also pay an administration fee of £500 plus VAT for each application within 14ndays of the date on which the decision is communicated to the club. Each club shall bear its own costs in respect of any application.

Why is this 20k in game?

1 hour ago, adhikapp said:

Oh now I get why it isn't fully stated in the game. Thought it might've been simpler like how you need to fulfill Superlicense points to drive in F1. Thats a whole novel of rules.

But is it coded in the game? And are the rules fluctuative/flexible/able to change in future seasons? It kinda sucks that you can only know a player is either eligible or not for a UK work permit when you're just about to sign him, and can't know for sure how far off they actually are from one.

It is coded in the game, and the rules don't change as you proceed - FM only tends to have future changes programmed  when they've already been confirmed.

On 02/01/2021 at 13:25, xkvicd said:

Fromt the document:

Why is this 20k in game?

I'm guessing the game is accounting for all the costs involved in putting together the application e.g. evidencing the various requirements, the criminal background checks, the lawyers fees....