Issue with my Scotland file (Advanced rules)

oche balboa

1 hour ago, oche balboa said:

Ok, I've cut 3 tiers and managed to get it to work so i will have to repair the lower tiers as i go 

Do you have any solutions @krlenjushka

Im not sure what is the problem here. Tried something last night but without luck. Editor is very strange this year.

• 2 weeks later...

This issue is to do with the playoff system.  Creating league systems in the advanced editor is often problematic.  I've done the Welsh system, and it takes ages to figure it out.  My advice would be to remove the playoff and just have automatic promotion for now, and once you've got that working, try to add the playoffs again.  Maybe look at other peoples work as well.  I find this helps build up your knowledge of the editor.

21 hours ago, Shrew82 said:

This issue is to do with the playoff system.  Creating league systems in the advanced editor is often problematic.  I've done the Welsh system, and it takes ages to figure it out.  My advice would be to remove the playoff and just have automatic promotion for now, and once you've got that working, try to add the playoffs again.  Maybe look at other peoples work as well.  I find this helps build up your knowledge of the editor.

I dont have any play off systems at all in my editor. Will look at others, It works if i removed the bottom tier

Will keep working on it