Swap positions

Yes.   On tactics screen click on player tab on top, then select the position u want to swap from and on the bottom will be swap position with option.  Don't need to do it on both players just one, it will auto swap both.

The problem comes when you want to change role for the one of the positions depending on the choice of player. That unfortunately still doesn’t work. It makes the swap once and that’s it.

I tried again but had the same problem. If the two players have a personalized role for the positions, then the swap happens once just fine but then they don't move again. If the roles are not personalized instead, no problem, they keep swapping. I remember that somewhere in the forum someone was seeing the same problem. 

Please let me know if I am missing something because I would really like to get this to work...

2 hours ago, DNZ-8 said:

I tried again but had the same problem. If the two players have a personalized role for the positions, then the swap happens once just fine but then they don't move again. If the roles are not personalized instead, no problem, they keep swapping. I remember that somewhere in the forum someone was seeing the same problem. 

Please let me know if I am missing something because I would really like to get this to work...

report is as a bug then and submit the pkm