Changing nations profile logo

Reviveking

It depends on the pack you download. If the pack has flags, then it should update, if not then it won't. The "normal" flags are listed as "flag" in the config file, rather than "logo" (eg: <record from="10" to="graphics/pictures/nation/10/flag"/> )

14 hours ago, murray said:

It depends on the pack you download. If the pack has flags, then it should update, if not then it won't. The "normal" flags are listed as "flag" in the config file, rather than "logo" (eg: <record from="10" to="graphics/pictures/nation/10/flag"/> )

Thanks mate! It worked. Created a new line just as you said and it worked. However, on the same page (nation profile), the next game vs. ***, the flag is still the old one. Do you know how to change this?

CHeers

FM21 change logo nation profile next game.jpg

Edited by Reviveking

It depends on what you want to show there (flag or logo). I have mine showing as in your screenshot for England. If you want a flag where you have the Belgium and England badges, you might just want to copy the code from your logos config file into your flags config file (and move / rename the logos config file to avoid a conflict) - this assumes that both your flags and logos just have the UID as the filename of course. It's a bit difficult to say because I don't know how you have your folders and logos set up. I'd make a copy of any config file you're going to change first, just in case it doesn't work how you want it to :)