Need input [3-4-1-2]

Alright, so I'm trying a new formation with only three defenders which I've never been trying before. For now, in the beginning of understanding how it works, I'm quite pleased. But I want to learn more, which I hope to get here.

I know it's very offensive but hey! If it works, it works right? But in the long term I can se patterns where I'm not satisfied. And it's where I want your input.

First. My idea of this is letting AMC distribute the ball through the opponents defenders which my two forwards run after.
At the same time I want my wingers to support with balls from the sides. I do score a lot of goals so I'm quite happy here.

Second. My two CM's have a very tough job to do, leaving big areas defending. I want them to work from side to side and not pushing forward, but at the same time not to defensive as I want them to trying collect the ball when the more offensive players lose it.

Third. I have NEVER not used wingbacks, so this is some eye opener for me. BUT. As you guys can see there's plenty of space the opponents can use their wingers to push forward and cross it in where my defenders seem to lose their marking from time to time.

Can you help me balance this up in the defence? I want my wingers to be wingers, but should i use them as either Complete Wingbacks(Attack) or something else?
My centerback of the three struggle to get good grades also. I think it suits the tactic where him being straight forward picking up the space between the defence and the midfielders..

image.png.79fc6893dd2990c1bfd74673958b5870.png

Hard to offer any advice when you are pleased with how the tactic works. Because any change - even the smallest one - can completely change the way the tactic works. And I personally would change a lot if it was my tactic, simply because my tactical approach is obviously very different from yours. But then again, who cares if the tactic works nicely for you :)

4 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Hard to offer any advice when you are pleased with how the tactic works. Because any change - even the smallest one - can completely change the way the tactic works. And I personally would change a lot if it was my tactic, simply because my tactical approach is obviously very different from yours. But then again, who cares if the tactic works nicely for you :)

Of course, I understand what you mean. But if we change the perspective. I want advice of how I could prevent the opponent from getting so much space on their flanks?

1 hour ago, Kakidaniel said:

Of course, I understand what you mean. But if we change the perspective. I want advice of how I could prevent the opponent from getting so much space on their flanks?

Well, the most obvious tweak you can make in that particular regard - at least when it comes to roles and duties - is to switch your wingers to a more conservative role and preferably with support duty instead of attack. My personal preference would be WM on support in this kind of setup, but I guess that's not something you would prefer. 

In addition, you can improve your overall defensive stability - not just on the flanks - by improving your defensive compactness, i.e. by reducing the distance between D-line and LOE. Optimal compactness is usually achieved when DL is 1 notch higher than LOE (e.g. higher DL / standard LOE).

12 hours ago, Kakidaniel said:

Alright, so I'm trying a new formation with only three defenders which I've never been trying before. For now, in the beginning of understanding how it works, I'm quite pleased. But I want to learn more, which I hope to get here.

I know it's very offensive but hey! If it works, it works right? But in the long term I can se patterns where I'm not satisfied. And it's where I want your input.

First. My idea of this is letting AMC distribute the ball through the opponents defenders which my two forwards run after.
At the same time I want my wingers to support with balls from the sides. I do score a lot of goals so I'm quite happy here.

Second. My two CM's have a very tough job to do, leaving big areas defending. I want them to work from side to side and not pushing forward, but at the same time not to defensive as I want them to trying collect the ball when the more offensive players lose it.

Third. I have NEVER not used wingbacks, so this is some eye opener for me. BUT. As you guys can see there's plenty of space the opponents can use their wingers to push forward and cross it in where my defenders seem to lose their marking from time to time.

Can you help me balance this up in the defence? I want my wingers to be wingers, but should i use them as either Complete Wingbacks(Attack) or something else?
My centerback of the three struggle to get good grades also. I think it suits the tactic where him being straight forward picking up the space between the defence and the midfielders..

image.png.79fc6893dd2990c1bfd74673958b5870.png

In addition to @Experienced Defenders advice, I would definitely consider changing outer CBS duty to stopper to stop the attacks down the flanks with a support duty wm in a more compact manner. 

While your midfield looks good in action for you, I'd definitely watch whether the center of the park offers a lot of space for the opposition to start attacks or the midfield duo is able to keep the pressure in the final third without giving away the ball and letting the opposition play through them.