Problem with set pieces

There is big problem with marking set pieces (my team) AI have fantastic defend, but my is terrible. So there is 9 my players and 7 opponent, and my players are far from opponent, and when ball go goalkeeper go out late, and player dont mark, a lot of players opponent are alone

I have receive in one game two of that goal

image.thumb.png.58664c7ede0282fd99e94340c93f5769.png

image.thumb.png.863c2afd0e6979df1d0da4a25e266ee5.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of problems with set pieces this year:

- Players not following throwin instructions

- AI scoring from trow ins (throw plays one to with team, crosses to the back post = goal)

but these problems have been raised several times and for very long..... it seems like you might as well save your time, and not reporting on the clear issues because SI dont fix them, and dont even respond to them

21 hours ago, Hallothere said:

There are a lot of problems with set pieces this year:

- Players not following throwin instructions

- AI scoring from trow ins (throw plays one to with team, crosses to the back post = goal)

but these problems have been raised several times and for very long..... it seems like you might as well save your time, and not reporting on the clear issues because SI dont fix them, and dont even respond to them

Yeah the main problem is behavior SI to buyers of game that they even dont respond on bug report, for some bugs report is almost 2 months. They can shut down this bug report because the players are irritating much more when see that SI do nothing 2 months... and no response...

What is your setup for set pieces? It looks like you have everyone on 'get back' and no one man marking.

Also, bear in mind, a players ability to mark effectively depends on their attributes. You can't just put a player in a defensive situation and expect him to do a job. He needs to have the correct attributes in order for him to perform that duty effectively.

Edited by jdmk88
1 hour ago, jdmk88 said:

What is your setup for set pieces? It looks like you have everyone on 'get back' and no one man marking.

Also, bear in mind, a players ability to mark effectively depends on their attributes. You can't just put a player in a defensive situation and expect him to do a job. He needs to have the correct attributes in order for him to perform that duty effectively.

I read this and have big smile. When trainer said to his player go back on set pieces that mean what? That he just go and stay alone or to mark alone man? I dont know but i played football in real life and I know that on set pieces in defending every must mark his own man... why other players in field mark his man and always one or two dont? this is bug

image.thumb.png.fde5427bdb51401aece25007d7b12db2.png

• 1 month later...