Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have a save in the bundesliga and i noticed my players don't make any key tackles. The only player with a key tackle or more is loaned out. See my printscreen. i don't know the issue is the registration of the key tackles or that the players just don't make any key tackles. I don't know. I am top of the league so it is not that i aint winning games. 

image.png.ee9305fd73a0440d2119f5ed9059faaa.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @zoaghouweel,

Thanks for your feedback. 

If you feel Key Tackles are happening in the ME, can you send us a PKM with times that they are occurring, this would help us identify if they are not being registered. If you see they aren't happening in the ME, if you could find moments where a Key Tackle should / could happen, a PKM with times of that would be good also.

Just so we're clear a Key Tackle should be one that stop a goal-scoring chance or at least breaks up a quick attack in transition, not just a simple turnover of possession.

Cheers,

Josh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your reply @Josh Brimacombe-Wiard

 

I understand you guys want to research the error and i will try to give you the required info but i don't think you can assume there is nothing wrong here. Or that is just an interpretation by me. Because two other players have the same thing. (My FM-network isn't that big). So it is an real issue.

I'll get back to you. Again, thank you for replying!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

Hello @zoaghouweel,

Thanks for your feedback. 

If you feel Key Tackles are happening in the ME, can you send us a PKM with times that they are occurring, this would help us identify if they are not being registered. If you see they aren't happening in the ME, if you could find moments where a Key Tackle should / could happen, a PKM with times of that would be good also.

Just so we're clear a Key Tackle should be one that stop a goal-scoring chance or at least breaks up a quick attack in transition, not just a simple turnover of possession.

Cheers,

Josh

Hi @Josh Brimacombe-Wiardno one in any save is having any key tackles registered. It’s clearly a bug. I reported it here too 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/544888-key-tackles-currently-not-being-recorded/

Everyone I’ve spoken to is having the same issue. 

Edited by curtis2307
Link to post
Share on other sites

To help you guys out cos if its an issue go to the league statistics > player detailed>Key tackles now if there are no key tackles being registered in the whole league your club is playing for then just post a screenshot and then upload the whole save. If over the course of an entire season NO player in ANY team has registered a single key tackle, in a league being run in full detail, then there may be an issue. I would find it strange that not a single team in the league are playing in has not registered a single KEY tackle by say January.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rashidi said:

To help you guys out cos if its an issue go to the league statistics > player detailed>Key tackles now if there are no key tackles being registered in the whole league your club is playing for then just post a screenshot and then upload the whole save. If over the course of an entire season NO player in ANY team has registered a single key tackle, in a league being run in full detail, then there may be an issue. I would find it strange that not a single team in the league are playing in has not registered a single KEY tackle by say January.

@Rashidi Hey my man! This is the end of season league stats. Like I say - it seems to be affecting everyone so I'm surprised if you're seeing key tackles being recorded in your save. I'll upload my save file too.

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 18.19.51.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

No key tackles in these matches and at least some examples are certainly key tackles.

03:31 Final third player dribbling through defline and defender tackles ball away. Prevents 2 vs 2 situation inside box.
16:46 Central channel tackle when player getting to a good position
16:54 Player almost on a breakaway and last defender tackles ball away.
22:39 Player breaking through of defline and good tackle to prevent that.
44:52 Player at the final third breaking through good tackle to take ball away.
92:11 Player on a breakaway and defender tackles ball away.
 

 

ME21.4.0.0Leicester v West Brom.pkm

Edited by Pasonen
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, 

Just to add to this, I have two different screenshots attached. One from my West Ham save, towards the end of the 5th season. One from my tier 10 save, about 12-14 games into my second season.

I have also uploaded both save files to Google Drive, link below! 

Cheers!

Breezy

Save files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19jKCULsXEo4xTu17S6iL50UZOwTIgWI-?usp=sharing

image.thumb.png.c988f07c8a255e3c03c98de1e0b5515f.png

 

image.thumb.png.ba249e54d2ba86ff0e2a0b1f5fda4542.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mean to hijack this post but there seems to be several issues when it comes to analytics and 'chalkboard stats' not being reported properly. This is not limited only to Key Tackles (which shows 0 on all games btw). 

The game is also not registering Dribbles correctly, which is why leagues with a human player always have low stats for dribbles per game and total dribbles. I've searched through the forum and have found this issue reported on several occasions, evidence supplied but seemingly ignored. 

Clear cut chances are the same as dribbles. They're not being registered correctly in matches. Leagues with a human player report much fewer clear cut chances than any other league. Again, this has been reported by other players, with evidence given. 

Key Passes are much higher in leagues with a human player. 

The same applies for every save. Just open up a game and scroll the the 'Detailed Stats' of each league. The difference between a league with a human player and without is clear as day.

Edited by jdmk88
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, curtis2307 said:

Seems to be the case it only affects leagues where there's a human manager - so if any mods are testing, you'll need a human manager appointed to do so. Can't just test by running a sim season.

Just checked Ligue 1 from my West Ham save and as Curty says, it doesn't seem to affect the league unless there's a human manager. image.thumb.png.2e9b918aba2d76ec66a63fdf396e8c70.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, m_breezy said:

Just checked Ligue 1 from my West Ham save and as Curty says, it doesn't seem to affect the league unless there's a human manager. image.thumb.png.2e9b918aba2d76ec66a63fdf396e8c70.png

I don't think your ligue 1 is full detail? That's the problem not is there or not human manager. Btw try to keep this post just for examples.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pasonen said:

I don't think your ligue 1 is full detail? That's the problem not is there or not human manager. Btw try to keep this post just for examples.. 

Apologies but I'm not sure what you mean by it not being full detail? I don't see how that would result in 0 key tackles for the league I'm managing in, but key tackles being recognized in a different league that I have loaded as playable?

If anything, I thought this would further highlight the issue?

Edited by m_breezy
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, m_breezy said:

Apologies but I'm not sure what you mean by it not being full detail? I don't see how that would result in 0 key tackles for the league I'm managing in, but key tackles being recognized in a different league that I have loaded as playable?

If anything, I thought this would further highlight the issue?

You're correct. Has nothing to do with detail level, these bugs only occur in leagues with human players. A mod just needs to open their own save and scroll through 'Detailed Stats' of each league. It's such an obvious bug occurring with several stats. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm managing in Vanarama NL South, no key tackles recorded after 19 games. In VNL North (no human manager) key tackles are ok, leader has 19 in 19 matches

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Edited by pauso
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jdmk88 said:

You're correct. Has nothing to do with detail level, these bugs only occur in leagues with human players. A mod just needs to open their own save and scroll through 'Detailed Stats' of each league. It's such an obvious bug occurring with several stats. 

Got everything got to do detail levels. :D Human managed leagues are full detailed and others are not necessarily. Meaning main ME what takes care full detail leagues are not calculating key tackles. Anyway it's not working at the moment and needs attention.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole league has zero 'key tackles':
e3bf8474bf1c1c6efffde8b5d1d7131c.png
In every other league playable & view-only there are 'key tackles'.

edit:
Checking the Spanish Cup there are key tackles but not a single by a LaLiga player:
e443a08e0612c8c16e167d962c0332a0.png

Edited by kevaggel
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and there definitely seems to be something up here. All examples and saves are welcomed at this point, thanks to those who have already added them above.

This is now under review in the studio.

Cheers,

Josh

 

Can you please check the whole stats module, Key tackles and dribbles are extreme examples but if you check some of the other individual match stats they are not being accurately recorded either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

To add to this. This is the situation after 13 league games played in the league I manage in. 2 days before 14th league game

 

286453705_2020-12-3113_27_47-FootballManager2021.thumb.png.ce8a6fff198f20109acdd49180209fa3.png

I resigned my manager and this is what happens to key tackles after the next game played.

124551315_2020-12-3113_35_06-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.8b9e0bfde843c0cbb6ac66079f23b3f6.jpg

 

Edited by Trevomac
Link to post
Share on other sites

This ties to the wider known issue of the statistical discrepancy between games simulated in the ME (where a human is managing or 'all competitive detail' loaded) and those in the QME which simulates matches in every other division.

Compare key passes, chances created, crossed attempted between a finished season in a league where there is a human manager vs a league where there is not. There are massive differences.

This was already marked as 'under review' on November 24th.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've uploaded a copy of my own save - from halfway through the fourth season with Rennes - as CFuller_StatsBugs.fm.

No key tackles have been recorded in Ligue 1 after 19 rounds:

1705168768_stats(2).thumb.png.358ae4107ef219e2b45865ad5e1d5b7e.png

The Champions League has recorded key tackles for the qualifying rounds (which use the quick sim engine, I believe), but not for the competition proper from the Group Stage onwards (which are on full detail).

102919069_stats(3).thumb.png.81d9667f137874ef9d3d69b919f285ef.png

Here are my Rennes team's tackle statistics. Tackles won and tackle completion ratio are showing correctly. Because of the latter, I believe tackle attempts are being recorded (or at least some of them are), but they're just not displaying properly in the statistics. There are no key tackles recorded at all.

75727926_stats(4).thumb.png.173b4a35220ea074a10d21751180df28.png

Lastly, an example from Liverpool in the Premier League, which is not simulating matches on full detail in my save. Far more tackles won are being recorded in the PL than in full detail leagues (though tackle attempts still don't display properly), and at least some key tackles are being recorded.

945406794_stats(1).thumb.png.86787ab34c5e6b90f185f982e6388e61.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...