Is there a way I can still buy the FM20 In-Game Editor?

35 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Is the Editor for FM 20 still showing in the Steam Games Library under Tools?

I can't seem to find it there, although that doesn't necessarily mean it's gone.  I could easily have missed it by looking in the wrong spot.

10 minutes ago, markcox7 said:

I’ve just returned to these forums after a long absence with the exact same question! I can start to order it through the game but when I put in payment details just keep getting an error?

Yep, same error for me!  I know it's a silly problem to have as I had 12 months to buy it in, but it never occurred to me to do it until now.  Hopefully there is a way around it for us!

I've bought FM2020 in Steam last week, but was unable to buy the in-game editor as well. So I've contacted SI. This was their answer: 

The in-game editor for Football Manager 2020 is currently not available in the stores. We are aware of this issue and trying to fix it as soon as possible.

We want to first apologize for any inconveniences or problems that the issue caused you.

Unfortunately we don't have a timescale for a fix yet.

Please see our Media Channels for information about upcoming updates for FM 2020:

https://twitter.com/footballmanager
https://community.sigames.com

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for bringing it to our attention and allowing us to address it.

On 30/12/2020 at 16:11, Whiskeyjack said:

Question is in the title.

As FM 2020 has been removed from Steam, is there any way I can still add this editor to my games, even though it is no longer available in the store?

Any help, or advice, is greatly appreciated.  Cheers.

Can you buy the editor if you go to the drop down FM menu on the home page and select downloads?

20 hours ago, FrazT said:

Can you buy the editor if you go to the drop down FM menu on the home page and select downloads?

If the poster has the same issue as me, if you follow this route you get to the enter payment parts and keep getting and error when submitting 

On 31/12/2020 at 21:53, FrazT said:

Hey Fraz - sorry for the late reply.

The option is there, but when you go to pay it just gives you an error each time.  I can't find FM20 on Steam anymore so I would assume that might have something to do with it.  I was just hoping that there was another way to purchase the official editor even though it may not be available to do so on Steam.  Cheers.