Cannot sell players

Is anyone else having issues with selling or even loaning out players? I can barely give this lot away for free, much less get their value. Even when a team actually bids, my players consistently reject them (despite being on the transfer list and in the reserves.)

BC9A48A3-645C-4447-9A8E-7BA199FD8176.png

C3AC2192-5ED0-4BF6-A57C-2EBC09780186.png

Have sold and loaned out plenty of players in my 2 season Derby save. 

Main gripe I have is the unrealistic expectations of the board always moaning about the financial aspects of deals even when players doubled in value upon promotion and sold for more than their original value.

Are you experiencing this during the initial transfer window? If so, then it's likely to be related to the fact that teams will already have their transfer targets pre-configured, or will have already spent the majority of their budgets.

For example, I'm at Sampdoria during the 2nd summer window and am struggling to keep hold of a lot of players due to an influx of bids 

The Dan James case I can't speak for without knowing his market value vs listed price?

I do have more than 3 leagues loaded, so perhaps this also plays a part in how active the transfer market is(?).

On 29/12/2020 at 15:47, tommysvr said:

Is anyone else having issues with selling or even loaning out players? I can barely give this lot away for free, much less get their value. Even when a team actually bids, my players consistently reject them (despite being on the transfer list and in the reserves.)

BC9A48A3-645C-4447-9A8E-7BA199FD8176.png

C3AC2192-5ED0-4BF6-A57C-2EBC09780186.png

You’re trying to sell a player on August 7th. By that time many teams have spent their transfer budget and have no money left. You’d likely be much more successful trying to sell players in June & July.

On 10/01/2021 at 09:44, bbuullddoogg said:

You’re trying to sell a player on August 7th. By that time many teams have spent their transfer budget and have no money left. You’d likely be much more successful trying to sell players in June & July.

I only posted the screenshot after being frustrated by no bids for 2 months. It's happened across multiple saves (pre and post updates) with multiple players. In my latest save, I cannot sell Matt Doherty, Harry Winks or Gio Lo Celso. Lo Celso is worth £58m, and even offering him for £30m in July got nothing!

Edited by tommysvr