No South American U23, 21, 20, 19 teams generated?

gagobeats

hey guys...

I'm in the year 2029 and wanted to find out if anyone else having the same issues as mine...

I'm playing with Italy/England/Spain as playable leagues and in the previous years, the youth teams have always generated players, but with FM21, I've noticed that the South American teams in particular are not generating any players? Only if they are from a European team, then will they be playable...

Any idea as to why? or do I need to do something different this time around?

Let me know please

Thank you

Hi Harry...

apologies for the delay in my response...

so I am on version 21.1.2-1491155 (m.e V21.3.0.0) , not sure what version we're on right now if a new one's been released or not, but thats what my save game is on

the playable nations for me Italy (Serie A/B), Spain (first/second) England (PL/Championship)

in the previous versions, going back to as far as you have had FM Touch, all countries have produced regens, and sometimes to a great healthy degree...

I just checked and even Belgium isnt producing at same levels as previous games, nor is any other nation, exceptions being italy, spain, england, france...the rest are just meh

hopefully this can get resolved soon :) or maybe it has and i have an old version im running on? hope this helps

Brazil.jpg

BrazilU20.png

BrazilU22.png

Argentina.jpg

ArgentinaU22.png

belgium.jpg

Same issue here with every other nation that it was not loaded in the begining of the save. I started a game with Finnish teams and the all the remaining countries (European, African, South/North American, Asian, you name it) in the game have no under 20's nor under 19's players being generated.