Loans and Senior Affiliates

steve.battisti

Hi all,

I'm coaching a Vanarama North side, and I'm affiliated with Lincoln, who is in League 1 right now. They have never made any players available to me on loan. A new season is starting, and I'd like to get a player or two on loan from them, but for example, when I try to make a loan offer, it seems like any other loan offer with a non-affiliated club. I've heard I should be able to get loans for free from my affiliate. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just the way it works if they don't really have any players they want to loan me?

Thanks!

On 29/12/2020 at 18:49, steve.battisti said:

Hi all,

I'm coaching a Vanarama North side, and I'm affiliated with Lincoln, who is in League 1 right now. They have never made any players available to me on loan. A new season is starting, and I'd like to get a player or two on loan from them, but for example, when I try to make a loan offer, it seems like any other loan offer with a non-affiliated club. I've heard I should be able to get loans for free from my affiliate. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just the way it works if they don't really have any players they want to loan me?

Thanks!

I have the same problem, I'm Peterborough in L1 and managed to get Chelsea as a affiliate and was buzzing to get some decent loans from them but as far the loans are no different. 

I'm guessing they let you know if they have anyone they're willing to loan to you. That's the only think I can think of. 

Had a similar issue on LLM saves. I believe its a bit to do with your\club reputation, so the players themselves might not want the move as they might want to be with better players, rather than be the best player etc...

When my LLM saves got to the Championship, I was able to get Prem Loans. At League 1 I had to rely on Championship level teams.

Hi. Yes, your senior affiliate might offer you players or if you know of a player you would like and they’re interested in joining then just go about making the offer the usual way. I think you’ll find the club more willing to let you have the player on loan for nothing (no fee, wages etc) because you’re affiliated than if you was just any other club.

You can also get your scout to do a team report and in turn this will generate recommendations if there are any suitable players. You can do this for first team and the U21/U19 sides.