[FMT 21] - The second kingdom of the Lombards - Take 2.

2 hours ago, 13th Man said:

Good win vs Juve! You look like you should survive comfortably if you can keep winning every few games. Funny that you’re rarely drawing, just win or loss!

Don't jinx it... haha. The draws are coming right up as we speak, together with the worst period for us. Hoping we can keep it up, judging by how poor the ones behind us are.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Don't jinx it... haha. The draws are coming right up as we speak, together with the worst period for us. Hoping we can keep it up, judging by how poor the ones behind us are.

Oops! Well, now you can blame me! Good luck.

Strange to see the Premier League only 4th in the transfer spent in the winter - could be an effect of Brexit, unfortunately I have only Italy loaded. Serie A is battling with Bundesliga for the top.

Maurizio-Venturi_-Inboxa805449f233a4ccd.png

As I've already given spoilers in the previous posts, we hit a pretty rough patch during February and March. We were winless for the two months, but managed to sneak in some boring Italian-style 0-0 and 1-1 draws to somehow still keep us in 13. Having a decent lead of 13 points with 8 games left to play surely means we are safe from relegation if we don't screw this really bad.

Brescia-Calcio-1911_-Fixtures406cf4341202bbed.png

Serie-A_-Profile66ea67226f93a786.png