Pause game (longtime) and no sound.

It has happened a number of times now.   I pause the game and when I come back to it, there is no (crowd) sound.   Going into preferences, match (match sounds obviously ticked) , play test does not work.  Sound on Xbox is working fine i.e. when I save the game to exit re this bug.  I then start a fresh FM21 and load the game and the sound is back,

Edited by CountyMan

• SI Staff

Hi @CountyMan, thank you for your post on this issue. 

We experienced this internally previously but believed this to be fixed prior to release, are you able to provide any further information such as, screens being navigated to while paused, does this only occur in certain competitions, does the match need to be paused a certain amount of time before sound disappears etc. 

Any additional info would be of great help. 

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Michael Mallia said:

Hi @CountyMan, thank you for your post on this issue. 

We experienced this internally previously but believed this to be fixed prior to release, are you able to provide any further information such as, screens being navigated to while paused, does this only occur in certain competitions, does the match need to be paused a certain amount of time before sound disappears etc. 

Any additional info would be of great help. 

Thanks again.

Hi, i know it doesn't do it at half time - because the sound plays in the background.   Will get back to you - when I work out the steps needed to replicate.

happened again but now I'm looking out for it i'm not sure same issue.  This time it happened after loading a saved game.   Could not get the sound back without exiting CM21 - same error didn't happen when I "think" I did the same thing.   Not much help I know.