Issuing Fines/Warning

joe5p

Hi, 

Noticed that when fining a player the game says I have decided not to fine him, even though I applied fines on two different occasions (the error repeated twice, I selected fine two weeks wages, no fine applied, game stated no fine applied). The knock on has been that squad members are unsettled.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hey guys

Are you playing as Ajax?

What's happening here is, we have an issue where the Code of Conduct doesn't appear for Ajax, and consequently there's no fine agreed in the Code of Conduct - so the game thinks this is "no fine"

If for whatever reason the Code of Conduct isn't set, it'll do this. That is logged and something we are working on.
The Ajax Code of Conduct issue is also under investigation.

As Farred said above (thanks!) doing it directly from the Player > Discuss > Discipline screen is a workaround while we look into this

On 11/01/2021 at 15:35, Tony Garvey said:

Hey guys

Are you playing as Ajax?

What's happening here is, we have an issue where the Code of Conduct doesn't appear for Ajax, and consequently there's no fine agreed in the Code of Conduct - so the game thinks this is "no fine"

If for whatever reason the Code of Conduct isn't set, it'll do this. That is logged and something we are working on.
The Ajax Code of Conduct issue is also under investigation.

As Farred said above (thanks!) doing it directly from the Player > Discuss > Discipline screen is a workaround while we look into this

Also happening with AZ Alkmaar.

• SI Staff

Hey all

Testing this internally, but I would welcome some saves for all these different clubs if they're not appearing

It's probably not down to the individual clubs... but I'll take a look at any you guys can provide. Just let me know 1) the save name and 2) what season you're in