Struggling a lot with this!

I barely win or even get a xG over 1 in games with this tactics. I want a high pressing game and with high tempo, but I had to slow it down so my players could get in to dangerous positions.

I think the roles balance each other but the results and performances says otherwise.

Do you find any flaws with this tactic?

Skärmavbild 2020-12-27 kl. 18.49.16.png

1 hour ago, Belkemi1 said:

Do you find any flaws with this tactic?

Yes:

1. There is no need for the mezzala to be played on attack duty in this kind of system (that only makes you needlessly vulnerable in that area without really contributing to your attacking play)

2. A BBM is not an optimal role to provide defensive cover for the attacking wing-back on the left

3. Using offside trap when your CBs have different duties is usually not the best idea (the reason should be obvious) 

4. There is contradiction between team instructions (short pass + low tempo versus early crosses), which makes your style of play fairly undefined and confusing 

2 hours ago, Belkemi1 said:

I want a high pressing game

Then better consider a more top-heavy formation (and preferably not narrow), to begin with. With only 2 players up front, the 532 is not an optimal choice for what you want to achieve.