Last day of the season in game feature

Craig Goodwin

A feature I would really like to see added to the game is when a last day of the season scenario happens ie three teams fighting for title or trying to escape the drop... so when your game is playing an option button comes up to see a key highlight from one of the other teams game or it just happens and go’s split screen to show you there has been a goal or sending off etc so you can then adjust your tactics to what is going on in the other games. For instance if you take the 2011/2012 last day when Man City and Man Utd were going for title! Imagine managing Man Utd and seeing the key highlights from the Man City v QPR game on split screen so Man City go 1 nil up then the 2-1 turn around, the sending off and then the aguerrrroooo moment just as you think you are about to win the the league it gets snatched away. I also think this feature would work well throughout the season so when the fixtures are up you get an option to pick the games you would like to see key highlights from other games which impact your position. Thanks for reading 

• 10 months later...
On 27/12/2020 at 16:39, Craig Goodwin said:

A feature I would really like to see added to the game is when a last day of the season scenario happens ie three teams fighting for title or trying to escape the drop... so when your game is playing an option button comes up to see a key highlight from one of the other teams game or it just happens and go’s split screen to show you there has been a goal or sending off etc so you can then adjust your tactics to what is going on in the other games. For instance if you take the 2011/2012 last day when Man City and Man Utd were going for title! Imagine managing Man Utd and seeing the key highlights from the Man City v QPR game on split screen so Man City go 1 nil up then the 2-1 turn around, the sending off and then the aguerrrroooo moment just as you think you are about to win the the league it gets snatched away. I also think this feature would work well throughout the season so when the fixtures are up you get an option to pick the games you would like to see key highlights from other games which impact your position. Thanks for reading 

it would be synchronized and all matches "go on" and "move forward" minute by minute, probably not to be done with the current possibilities