Personalized tactics override general tactics if used in a match

Giving a player a personalized role in your tactics and subsequently playing a match changes your non-personalized instructions to be the same. Meaning you need to set personalized for every player to play in that position or they get the instructions of the last player to play there. Working as intended as long as you never play a game. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue.  It's very annoying that my "personalized" instructions will change the team's position instructions. This is the first year that I've messed around with personalized instructions.  It's pretty fun except having to change instructions for every player.  I work around is to simply set personalized instructions for every player.

36 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue.  It's very annoying that my "personalized" instructions will change the team's position instructions. This is the first year that I've messed around with personalized instructions.  It's pretty fun except having to change instructions for every player.  I work around is to simply set personalized instructions for every player.

It was an issue in 20 as well and they eventually fixed it. Sad to see recurring bugs like this, but should hopefully get fixed eventually. 

• 6 months later...