Dear Si,

The holidays are sometimes bugging out. See my screenshot. I am having a two week holiday, but there's still a 2 matches to be played after the holidays. I suspect it will bug out and I will miss out the 1.5 month after those matches.

Kind regards,

Rinus 

ps. Now week later I can change it. So weird..... Perhaps a mod can delete the topic? 

20201226092304_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @RinusFM, on the off chance do you have a save where Cork's schedule is showing the holiday? I think this is probably happening due to the post-Irish season Europe run. 

Details on how to upload can be found here:

Posted (edited)

@Francis MooneyI am do not have a savegame of that anymore, but I will report back when I am at the end of the current season. See if it happens again. 

by the way 2 or 3 seasons ago the season ended with the competition, so we went on holidays. 1 month later I suddenly had to participate in the Champions Cup vs a team from N-Ireland. Then I had whole 1.5 month doing nothing cause it bugged out and we couldn't go on holidays.  This was when the team didn't reach CL grouprounds, tho. 

Edited by RinusFM

@Francis Mooney

There you go. Name: For Francis Mooney - Cork City. Wondering what causes it. 

Edit: 3 days before the new week and I can change it in the training-section. I think if you do not touch the calendar they will holiday and then bug out cause you can't go on another holiday. 

Edited by RinusFM
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...