in-game editor search condition

7 minutes ago, regiwnl said:

i'm pretty sure the "is newgen" search condition got removed, is there any way to search for it / any reason it got removed?

Nope, it's still there, I've used it when setting up newgen face packs.

3 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Nope, it's still there, I've used it when setting up newgen face packs.

It's gone for me as well, very frustrating as an Editor not being able to see it. It dissapeared after the latest patch, no matter if it's existing save games or new save games. Look into if this is something only affecting certain individuals perhaps?

is newgen gone.png

I just want to hear if this is intended before I report it as a bug. It happens no matter which skin I use.

Thankfully I managed to save a filter with it, which works, so the functionality is clearly still there, but it doesn't show up in the UI. Is this something someone from SI can look into? It was an incredibly useful funciton for Editors like me.

• GfxJG changed the title to Was the "Is Newgen" search condition removed in a recent patch?
1 hour ago, GfxJG said:

It's gone for me as well, very frustrating as an Editor not being able to see it. It dissapeared after the latest patch, no matter if it's existing save games or new save games. Look into if this is something only affecting certain individuals perhaps?

I just want to hear if this is intended before I report it as a bug. It happens no matter which skin I use.

Thankfully I managed to save a filter with it, which works, so the functionality is clearly still there, but it doesn't show up in the UI. Is this something someone from SI can look into? It was an incredibly useful funciton for Editors like me.

If you think there's a bug, you should always report it. At worst, you'll be told that it isn't a bug and it's intentional. If it turns out that it is a bug, it means you've already posted in the right place.