Comp picking eliminated teams to qualify for next round

anitamui

33 minutes ago, anitamui said:

Hi,i was doing CONCACAF Comps,however,the first round of CONCACAF League Picked losing teams from Preliminary round.

Anyone help me to Check?

CONCACAF.fmf 19.05 kB · 1 download

You shoudnt use "last winner of other competition" option in your qualification rules. This option was broken for at least 6-7 years. I havent tested on FM21 but i doubt they fixed it.

11 hours ago, anitamui said:

but my problems is the teams that got eliminated in Concacaf league Preliminary reappeared in the next round

First issue here is that you use qualification system and you added teams to "teams" section. Choose one - dont use both option.

And as i said before - delete that broken option. If they fixed it - its easy to set that again.

2 小时前, krlenjushka说:

First issue here is that you use qualification system and you added teams to "teams" section. Choose one - dont use both option.

And as i said before - delete that broken option. If they fixed it - its easy to set that again.

what do you mean by choosing between Qualification system and Adding teams?

3 minutes ago, anitamui said:

when I only use one of them,it will not verify...

Verification is often imposible with files like this. Editor is not ideal - especially with club continental files.

You should fix your errors first - dont worry about verification.

you've chosen one of the most difficult competitions to edit in the game!  I tried to make a full N. America Continental structure in FM2020, but i could never get it to work properly as, i believe, some of it is hardcoded to the game.  Both USA and Mexico rules hinder the qualification process as it stands as well, and if you start duplicating things, you would also need to recreate the World Club Championship in order to have realistic game play!

I haven't yet found a valid file that recreates the continental structure of North America!

37 minutes ago, Shrew82 said:

you've chosen one of the most difficult competitions to edit in the game!  I tried to make a full N. America Continental structure in FM2020, but i could never get it to work properly as, i believe, some of it is hardcoded to the game.  Both USA and Mexico rules hinder the qualification process as it stands as well, and if you start duplicating things, you would also need to recreate the World Club Championship in order to have realistic game play!

I haven't yet found a valid file that recreates the continental structure of North America!

I havent played much with North America but i know its hard to edit because many hardcoded things. As you said - most difficult competition to edit.

I think @ratio1618 has done some work in the Concacaf Champions League last year?

Also, for me biggest question is now where the game takes the teams from in the first stage. Because chances are that it takes the teams in such a way that your file doesn't work anymore.

And that's the error (or one of them) Krlenjushka says needs fixing first.