We play 4 player online game. Match score was Man Utd - Man City 3-2...However after game processed the score was Man Utd - Man City 2-3...

This is really unacceptable.. The game is not FREE...We pay Money for this game. It is really ridiculous and a shame. This happened before the patch as well..

Please explain this.. 

Met

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 02.39.53.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 02.39.47.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @metinsen

Firstly we are very sorry for the late reply to this, we have had reports of this issue where results are changing after the match but we have not been able to reproduce this issue on our end. Do you have a save from before the match you could send us. Did you save the match and have the pkm of the match which you can send us? You can go back to highlights and save the match from the fixtures list. Did anyone disconnect while the game was happening? Did anyone try a view the match or viewed the match while the match was happening?  Has this happened again since making this post or since the latest update? We are trying to get to the bottom of this issue and the more information we get the more we can investigate on our side and reproduce this issue.  I can understand the inconvenience this is causing you and can only apologise for this.

Thanks 

We don't have saved version unfortunately...There was no one attending of viewing the match. It happened 3 times. One before one after (another game).

Is update on the Verizon?

thx

Met

Hi @metinsen

Thanks for your feedback. Could you describe as best as possible what each user was doing when this happened? Was this pvp match or was this vs the Ai? Did this happen to the host or did this happen to the client. Did anyone attempt to watch the match at all, did anyone get disconnected or have a drop of internet during these matches?

Thanks 

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, metinsen said:

we have the same problem again just today. SHAME ON YOU.. So disappointing from SI.

You have received input from SI asking for a save and also for some further information, neither of which you have supplied- this will be needed in order to identify the issue as it is clearly not happening in all saves and so without specific save information, it will be hard to resolve.

• 2 months later...

I Don't how many times i have sent the requested info. Now it happened again. It is really shameful. Please TELL ME ONCE MORE. WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

Absolutely unacceptable .

On 27/03/2021 at 01:14, FrazT said:

You have received input from SI asking for a save and also for some further information, neither of which you have supplied- this will be needed in order to identify the issue as it is clearly not happening in all saves and so without specific save information, it will be hard to resolve.

On 19/01/2021 at 20:47, John Kendall-Torry said:

Hi @metinsen

Thanks for your feedback. Could you describe as best as possible what each user was doing when this happened? Was this pvp match or was this vs the Ai? Did this happen to the host or did this happen to the client. Did anyone attempt to watch the match at all, did anyone get disconnected or have a drop of internet during these matches?

Thanks 

please CHECK my previous post in this topic.