Different HT scoreline to FT scoreline

fridge73

Just about to lose faith in this game now. Apart from all the other flaws then I notice this one, which is a pretty big and bad one. 

The first image is halftime scoreline. Focus on Dulwich and Ebbslfleet games. 

Now take a look at the 2nd image and the scoreline is full time.......any difference?  Pretty much ruined my save as this happened prettt much ALL season. 

Please fix this (and the rest) so we can get back to proper good old FM series. 

E31B718A-7926-45E2-99D7-56D9E0B4BBA1.jpeg

1AB65D04-6392-48FB-A908-895972AE51C8.jpeg

There shouldnt be any issuses when the game is pushed onto the shelves.  

i just wish SI are reading this and someone makes an efffort to at least say they are looking into this. I made the effort of parting with hard earned £20 for the game.  Pretty p’d off now tbh. 

What I find hard to digest is how these things didnt pop up during testing of the game before it was released.  There have now been 2 updates since release and nothing has changed and we are now probably about 10-11 months away from FM22, which doesnt give us a lot of time tO digest this one. 

3 hours ago, fridge73 said:

What I find hard to digest is how these things didnt pop up during testing of the game before it was released.  There have now been 2 updates since release and nothing has changed and we are now probably about 10-11 months away from FM22, which doesnt give us a lot of time tO digest this one. 

Agreed. Even more annoying when I have a week of doing nothing coming up and this would be the perfect time to play it. 

Absolutely! Now is a good time to get into this but it will have to be the 2020 version of it. 

Still waiting on any sort of verification that this post has been read by SI person. I can understand it will take probably well into the new year to answer all the other posts and finish off the game. :applause:

Edited by fridge73

• 3 weeks later...

How this issue got passed testing and multiple reports raised, and still not being resolved is absolutely ridiculous.. I love this game, playing on my iPad Pro, or connected to a monitor.. getting my FM fix without a desktop,   But these bugs are crucial to the experience..

Simulated in games around the league are completely different from actual results

and another crucial one, not. being able to view older matches.... two bad bugs, not feeling positive about a resolution coming

Mate I’m still waiting to be able to do something as simple as make a loan offer for a player, games nearly been out 2 months it’s an absolute joke, I’ll show the pic you can see it’s greyed out so can’t even put in the offer I’ve brought the no loan restrictions and no transfer windows to see if that would sort it an tried in literally every country but still can’t loan anyone in, yet they don’t even reply to me, also have this issue with different scores, also sometimes in a game one of my players is suddenly not playing an not injured or sent off they just disappear an then they are available again next match 

A77E2735-EF0F-4872-BF47-788F0212E4B1.jpeg

B6E0419A-2923-4D71-81F7-595C116099D4.jpeg

Just to add to this pay attention to the Wrexham Vs Barnet result. I was keeping an eye on this result as I needed Wrexham to win for me to finish in the playoffs.... turns out in the end they won 1-0.... 

edit . Also just noticed at least 3 of these results differed

030C13E8-C04A-4BC3-BB22-4C3AEEF1F7A9.thumb.jpeg.49b4243d539cb3890e4e988e6a205b91.jpeg

F092D41F-9501-46E6-B87E-C43D46329BCE.thumb.jpeg.dd976f4ae2aba100553e793ce5122963.jpeg

Edited by NEO-BAHAMUT-

To start off, I am the one who started this thread but am on my Steam account now. 

I have not played the game since I found this error in the game and I had just had the game for two or three days at that point. Simply put, spent £20 on nothing.  Poor at best from the SI team. 

This happens every year with the release of FM. There is always a patch needed (plural!) to fix problems to a game that has been running on the similar database for years now. How can it go so wrong when there are close to no changes between versions of the game pretty much yearly??  Tiny upgrade on training. The usual messing around with the visual part of the game which really irritates me. Also, you say you have revamped the match engine and graphic of the players and their movements. I think FM20 match engine is better than the FM21. 

To the original point of complaint, if there is a struggle to find what is making the results change from halftime to full time, then you most likely messed too much with the match engine.  There is no way you can release FM22 later in the year without fixing this and soon. I for one wont buy it as I havent got my money´s worth out of this version. 

i encourage anyone who bought the Touch version to go to the Apple store and get a refund. I am really thinking about doing that. 

• 3 weeks later...

hi harry,

this seems to have been fixed too! thanks

ive also noticed a lot more updates from the dugout during games which is great (alerts when goals in other games, and more player instructions (ie. man-marking certain players).

the goal alerts is something i've never seen - is that new? (if so, great!)

the player instructions - might just be a coincidence that the instructions i've just seen for the first time appeared after the update!