Hidden attributes all 1 for many players after adding leagues

Toin

I have a save going with Os Belenenses, who are in the tier below the lowest playable tier in Portugal at the start of the game. Initially I only loaded the Portuguese leagues with a large database to holiday for a season to have Os Belenenses become playable.  I then added some leagues, but the amount of players skyrocketed to 83.000, which seems way too much for the leagues I loaded. 

The main problem is though, that a lot of these players have awful hidden personality attributes, being all 1. I noticed that some players had totally different personalities than normally, and had a player I brought in throw a fuss about everything. I was curious and checked in FMRTE what his hidden attributes were, and all of them were 1. So all of adaptability, ambition, loyalty etc...

I then checked how many others players had this, and there are a little over 15.000 players that have this, so they are completely useless. None of them are regens, so it only applies to existing players, that were probably added after I add the leagues.

Here is a link to my save game: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0szu2leazoxem1s/Os+Belenenses.fm/file

EDIT: Upon further inspection, it seems that all the players that have their hidden attributes set at 0 in the editor, are subject to this.

spacer.png

To add to this: I also tested this on another save where I had played until the summer of 2024. I added some leagues and the player count went up more than initially projected.

On top of that, more importantly, the amount of players with values of 1 for all hidden personality attributes increased from 2 to 5811.

• 5 weeks later...