Very few scout reports on assignment

Have anyone else is having problem with the scouting this year? The scouts are making very few quality recomendations. For example I set short term assignment to look for a centre back for a mounth. The range of abilty was 3 stars for a current ability and 4 stars for potential ability. 3 scouts were assigned by the chief scout. In a month time they recomended just 4 players from which just 2 I found usable. This is totaly unrealistic. In that time the scouts should have found at leats 20 players to recomend. 

Edited by damjanovski

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same. When you assigned them yourself they do not come with a lot of players, even when there knowledge in the country is 100%. When you let someone else (head of scouting for example) do the assignments then it goes much better but that is not what I want!

On 02/01/2021 at 10:06, silver4lifeFM said:

I have the same. When you assigned them yourself they do not come with a lot of players, even when there knowledge in the country is 100%. When you let someone else (head of scouting for example) do the assignments then it goes much better but that is not what I want!

When the head scout sets the assignment, over the time scouts find more players but the players they recommend are rubbish. Also, they keep recommending the same players over and over again. And, when i make short terms assignment for a specific player position, with high priority then cannot find more than few players (2-4 at most)!!!

They find great players when the head scout do the assignment. But it is not working good enough, this is already a couple of years. I just want to do this on my own (the assignments). I totally agree with you for a specific player position.