Hi guys,

I was playing with 2 other friends and I had fixture with one of my friends. He won 3-2, but after the game ended and we had our post-game conference the reporters stated that I won 2-1, instead of him winning 3-2.

We checked the game schedule and it stated that I won 2-1 (my second scorer isn`t even the one that actually scored the goal) and we don`t know why?

Did anyone encounter this issue? And how can we solve it?

ARSNL win.jpg

CHL win.jpg

Chelsea v Arsenal.pkm

17 ore fa, Trezen2024 ha scritto:

The friend who  manages the savegame, without knowing, saved the game right after the game. Would it affect the investigation? (added the .pkm of the match)

I'm not sure... For what I know, ideally it would be better to have to savegame prior the incident but I think it's worth uploading it anyway

• SI Staff

hi @Trezen2024

sorry that you are experiencing this with your network game. We are getting reports of the different scores appearing but we have not been able to reproduce the issue from our side at all. If you have the pkm of the match and the save from before the match could you send these to us please. Could you also reply on this thread what the name of the files are called?

Thanks  

• 4 weeks later...