[FM21] Dave's & Thewes' Austrian-File up to Austrian Level 10! Version 3.0

Preface:

For a fourth time, on behalf of the Austrian Research Team, I invite you to explore the deepest depths of the Austrian soccer rabbit hole. I wish you a lot of fun. :)

Information:

The Austrian 2. Klasse (B) (Burgenland) consists of 3 competitions (North, Central, South) since this year. On the federation website there are only match dates listed until November 15, none in 2021. Therefore, I take the best 2 teams from each league and have them play each other three times in a 6 team league in the spring to decide who will advance to the 1st division. Like last year, I have adapted the youth leagues again, from the more than full schedule of the U18 teams became a state internal "Nations" League (built the same as the Nations League). So you save leagues compared to FM19 and have a less crowded schedule compared to FM20.

At the start of the game you should NOT choose "Austrian Level 6 and above", any other constellation can be chosen. Best would be "Austrian Level 10 and above", because the FM uses random promotions and so leagues could shrink/grow a lot.

This file is not compatible with any "name change" files! Keep your distance from it. (This refers to external "name change files", not the LNC).

I highly recommend to check "Add players to playable teams" at save start.

Content:

• 150 leagues
  • 10 cups
  • 82 reserve leagues
  • 1 youth league
  • 9 U-18 leagues with 38 subdivisions

Additional files:

Supplemental files are available again this year:

• Austria's awards
  • Austria's fictional referees
  • Austria's media sources

Click here to download the additional files - 21.1

Click here to download the additional files - 21.3

Click here to download the additional files - 21.4

Download and install:

Download and put the file into the user folder in the subfolder "editor data".
Example location of the folder on Windows 10: "C:\Users\...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data".
To be able to use the league extension you have to create a new savegame.

Click here to download the file - 21.1

Click here to download the file - 21.3

Click here to download the file - 21.4

Thanks to all the helpers who made it possible to get the Austria file for FM21 up and running. :)

Edited by davie77

Great work this. Can you tell me if there is a team near Hohenwerfen Castle, Werfen, Austria please Where Eagles Dare is my fav film and i'd love to take a team close to there through the leagues ?

image.jpeg.8431157400ab303662d9509e5e72f005.jpeg View from tower in Hohenwerfen Castle by ElisaaDay on DeviantArt as in that pic there is a field with a sports track around.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb cel1234:

Great work this. Can you tell me if there is a team near Hohenwerfen Castle, Werfen, Austria please Where Eagles Dare is my fav film and i'd love to take a team close to there through the leagues ?

image.jpeg.8431157400ab303662d9509e5e72f005.jpeg View from tower in Hohenwerfen Castle by ElisaaDay on DeviantArt as in that pic there is a field with a sports track around.

Unfortunately, there is no football club in the fortress village. This football field belongs to SSK Werfen, but is only used for athletics and hobby football. The nearest football team is SV Tenneck, from Tenneck it takes about 3 minutes by car to the fortress. They play in the 2nd Landesliga South (6th level). Then you can run to the fortress with your players every training session, also only takes between 20-30 minutes. :)

21 minutes ago, davie77 said:

Unfortunately, there is no football club in the fortress village. This football field belongs to SSK Werfen, but is only used for athletics and hobby football. The nearest football team is SV Tenneck, from Tenneck it takes about 3 minutes by car to the fortress. They play in the 2nd Landesliga South (6th level). Then you can run to the fortress with your players every training session, also only takes between 20-30 minutes. :)

Brilliant Dave thankyou time to start a save 3 mins is close isn't it. Ground looks nice too on google. I've have em running up and down the castle every session  :D

Edited by cel1234

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Dai35:

Hi,

I noticed that you say in the first post that this file is not compatible with any name change files and was wondering if that included the FMInside transfer updates please?

Many Thanks

Dai

I'm afraid I can't tell you, but it's best to just try. If there are problems, it will crash on 27 June 2022 at the latest. It doesn't matter which level you select.

Small update: The additional files have been updated to a new one. I have now removed Sky Sports and Sky Sports News from the media, as they are already available in the standard database. I also reworked the referee file because, referees over 60 are no longer displayed (stupidly, 563 of the 1600 referees were over 60. Oops. ;D), and I also edited some names that don't actually occur in Austria. :)

On 22/12/2020 at 16:44, davie77 said:

Preface:

For a fourth time, on behalf of the Austrian Research Team, I invite you to explore the deepest depths of the Austrian soccer rabbit hole. I wish you a lot of fun. :)

Information:

The Austrian 2. Klasse (B) (Burgenland) consists of 3 competitions (North, Central, South) since this year. On the federation website there are only match dates listed until November 15, none in 2021. Therefore, I take the best 2 teams from each league and have them play each other three times in a 6 team league in the spring to decide who will advance to the 1st division. Like last year, I have adapted the youth leagues again, from the more than full schedule of the U18 teams became a state internal "Nations" League (built the same as the Nations League). So you save leagues compared to FM19 and have a less crowded schedule compared to FM20.

At the start of the game you should NOT choose "Austrian Level 6 and above", any other constellation can be chosen. Best would be "Austrian Level 10 and above", because the FM uses random promotions and so leagues could shrink/grow a lot.

This file is not compatible with any "name change" files! Keep your distance from it. (This refers to external "name change files", not the LNC).

I highly recommend to check "Add players to playable teams" at save start.

Content:

• 150 leagues
  • 10 cups
  • 82 reserve leagues
  • 1 youth league
  • 9 U-18 leagues with 38 subdivisions

Additional files:

Supplemental files are available again this year:

• Austria's awards
  • Austria's fictional referees
  • Austria's media sources

Click here to download the additional files

Download and install:

Download and put the file into the user folder in the subfolder "editor data".
Example location of the folder on Windows 10: "C:\Users\...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data".
To be able to use the league extension you have to create a new savegame.

Click here to download the file

Thanks to all the helpers who made it possible to get the Austria file for FM21 up and running. :)

Hi mate, quick question, are there real players in level 6&7? Or is that too much work 🙈

Thanks so much for all the work. I'm trying to setup a save with a real name fix and your database in English. Would this be possible with this file: http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,27958.0.html or does that only apply to playing the game in German? 

I know you've stated this file is incompatible with sortitoutsi's real name fix and I'm trying to find a solution, thanks again! 

Edited by CarlosDanger

vor 9 Stunden schrieb CarlosDanger:

Thanks so much for all the work. I'm trying to setup a save with a real name fix and your database in English. Would this be possible with this file: http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,27958.0.html or does that only apply to playing the game in German? 

I know you've stated this file is incompatible with sortitoutsi's real name fix and I'm trying to find a solution, thanks again! 

If you want to play in English, you can of course use Sortitoutsi's LNC. You just must not use their add-ons (the files you have to copy into the Editor Data folder). This "Name Changes File" crashes the save, but not the LNC itself. 

• DaveTheEditor changed the title to [FM21] Dave's & Thewes' Austrian-File up to Austrian Level 10! Version 1.1

I wish you all a happy new year! There is also a present for the new year ;) I used the New Year's Eve in Lockdown to update the file.

CHANGES:

• Funds of the tipico Bundesliga have been adjusted.
  • Pettneu am Arlberg was assigned to the correct local region.
  • Missing reserve teams in Upper Austria were added.
  • The end of the winter holiday season has been moved back.
  • From now on AI teams also play more than one friendly in summer.
  • An incorrect regional division was adjusted.
  • The promotion stage of the 2. class south in Burgenland was also added to the other two classes.
  • Frequency of publication has been adjusted in the media file, is now no longer 100% realistic, but there were problems before that some media did not publish anything for months.

I have adjusted the links in the initial post.

Happy New Year and good night. :)

Edited by davie77

What's the saying? Baby one more time.  :D Only 2 days after the last update, the next update is already available and the Austria file will be updated to version 1.2. Now you can find out exactly why:

CHANGES:

• Funds of the tipico Bundesliga have been adjusted.
  • Terminated diocesan clubs were taken out of the pool for the Vienna State Cup.
  • Terminated clubs were set to terminated (there must have been a database bug, hundreds of terminated teams from all over the world play in the league "Lower leagues")
  • Reputation of the reserve leagues has been adjusted.
  • Clubs without league affiliation were dissolved (such as the legendary FAZ Ost)
  • From now on, every league (adjusted to league level) has a "Participation Money". This means that three times a year, each club receives a certain amount of money, so that the non-existent income that an amateur club normally has is "simulated". As an example: In the Bezirksklasse Weinviertel (level 9) each team gets 1 384 € (18 000 € / 13 teams), the 1 384 multiplied by three makes 4 153 €. 4 153 €, which every club in this league receives in addition to the sponsorship and matchday income.

I have adjusted the links in the initial post. (Additional files have NOT been edited).

In summary, should a save have been started and none of the above things bother you, I would not start a new savegame. All these changes were just blemishes that bothered me a lot and I couldn't withhold them from you. 

Edited by davie77

• DaveTheEditor changed the title to [FM21] Dave's & Thewes' Austrian-File up to Austrian Level 10! Version 2.0

The initial post has just been updated. The file now also has a version for the new (21.3) database. :)

There are no changes on the whole. If you are wondering why the file is 122 KB lighter, this is because most of the database changes have been fixed by the research and are no longer necessary. ;)

I wish everyone who uses this file a lot of fun.

• DaveTheEditor changed the title to [FM21] Dave's & Thewes' Austrian-File up to Austrian Level 10! Version 3.0