Stupid long balls to opponent

agoran

Again, i must said that this is worst FM ever, game is not playable. You dont answer to my bug report...i document everything.

So again the game is full of this nonsense balls that often opponent player receive and then go to counter, my player have short passes have 3 or 4 player near but he shot long ball to opponent. FANTASTIC

image.thumb.png.ee405e79320cd9098a782b673e63df12.pngimage.thumb.png.945b5ea238df1e323182544451fbd943.png

So i decided write everything that ME is the worst ever just in one match:

3.03-goalkeeper long ball even he has do distribute to defenders and short, even he has players alone

4.11-goalkeeper long ball even he has do distribute to defenders and short, even he has players alone

7.49-player throw ball to opponent-this was seen on beta...you didnt repaired

11.33-player play long ball even if just 2,3 meters have alone team mate-i have short passes instructed

15.52-goalkeeper long ball even he has do distribute to defenders and short, even he has players alone

16.03-ball blocked

16.07-ball blocked

24.16-ball blocked

31.05-player throw ball to opponent-this was seen on beta...you didnt repaired

31.18-goalkeeper long ball even he has do distribute to defenders and short, even he has players alone

31.27-ball blocked

40.09-corner-i have only 3 players in penalty box but in instructions i have much more

40.29-player play long ball to opponent even if just 2,3 meters have alone team mate

47.56-player play long ball to opponent even if just 2,3 meters have alone team mate

48.33-ball blocked

55.44-AMR is out of position, i have set to mark DL but he is all alone dont attack player with ball, his player to mark is about 40 m of him and my AMR wait alone 10 meters of every other player- fantastic

55.53-ball blocked

62.04--player play long ball to opponent even if just 2,3 meters have alone team mate

62.30--player play long ball to opponent even if just 2,3 meters have alone team mate

62.46-opposite of before, so now player dont have anyone to pass he pass ball back direct to opposition player which go then one on one with goalkeeper but now he must play long ball and he didnt

63.50-goalkeeper long ball even he has do distribute to defenders and short, even he has players alone

64.01-player play long ball to opponent even if just 2,3 meters have alone team mate

64.47-player play long ball to opponent even if just 2,3 meters have alone team mate

68.04-goalkeeper long ball even he has do distribute to defenders and short, even he has players alone

68.58-player throw ball to opponent-this was seen on beta...you didnt repaired

69.18-ball blocked

69.23-player play long ball to opponent even if just 2,3 meters have alone team mate, and counter attack because they are alone

69.28-wrong ball pass on 1 meter to opponent which go to counter attack

69.41-goalkeeper long ball to OUT, even he has do distribute to defenders and short, even he has players alone

80.20-2 players go to one player who has the ball and leave their positions and left the second opponent player who run with them to be alone and in position to score, this is funny

80.28-ball blocked

87.54-ball blocked

So this is just one game....some of bugs didnt repaired from beta version, i really dont understand why you dont answer on our bug report and fix this things?

I report 5 or 6 bugs some of them a week ago and nothing. Do you even care about us who gives you money for that kind of game??

Liverpool v Sunderland.pkm

Hi All,

Thanks for your valued feedback.

Regarding the long balls, have you set any Team Instruction's up that could potentially be influencing this? Have you tried playing on much shorter passing, does this help?

If you're playing on shorter passing and the team keep hoofing it with available options on we can review this in studio.

Cheers,

Josh

4 hours ago, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

Hi All,

Thanks for your valued feedback.

Regarding the long balls, have you set any Team Instruction's up that could potentially be influencing this? Have you tried playing on much shorter passing, does this help?

If you're playing on shorter passing and the team keep hoofing it with available options on we can review this in studio.

Cheers,

Josh

You have pkm and you can check, the passing is short, but there is problem with passing goalkeeper and players in situation, look at all situations in minutes that i wrote and you will see that big problems about i wrote about. please check that as soon as you can because it killing joy of play.

Hello, I just registered just to be able to agree here. 
I've also experimented with this problem and with the settings, but the balls are played long and repeatedly. 
I play "strikerless" and it seems as if the players are playing on strikers who are not there. 
That actually seems like a bug to me. And an annoying one at that. =) 
(translated with software because my english is a disaster)
Edited by Killkenny2015

Can only echo this. My goalkeeper in particular just constantly boots the ball aimlessly despite having shorter passing, distribute to full backs/centre backs as instructions. And the rest of the team aren't much better. Set passing to the shortest possible and in the next highlight every single pass was a ridiculous punt to nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to think these long balls are just bad presentation of CD bad passing skills. I understand CD's can't make too many short and medium length passing mistakes because those would really devastate lower skilled team trying to play too technical tactic. Meaning AI teams would especially be hurt by this change because AI managers IQ really isn't that great. :D

2 hours ago, Pasonen said:

I want to think these long balls are just bad presentation of CD bad passing skills. I understand CD's can't make too many short and medium length passing mistakes because those would really devastate lower skilled team trying to play too technical tactic. Meaning AI teams would especially be hurt by this change because AI managers IQ really isn't that great. :D

It might be but I play with short passes, without risk at back, and I am manager, so they must listen to me, i know there is time to adopt on this but now is pass 2 years and still the same long stupid balls and not only cb  :-D there is still MAJOR problem with:

-long balls

-throwing ball to opponent from throw in

-blocking bals

-when is counter players run away from players who have the ball, or run with him and dont make a foul or tackle

-problems with positioning on set pieces

-pattern for goal- deep long ball to attacker who easy score (even if you play very deep)

i have every proof of all of this and I wait for respond (for some even 3 weeks)

• 2 weeks later...

again long ball from keeper to Ward Prowse and its intercepted of course. Keeper has short ball, but no he dont listen... but i think that we all nedd to stop reported bugs because nothing changed for 2 months.. and no answer. Lots of people will not buy FM 2022 just because this behavior of SI staff, they dont answer and no update 2 months.

image.thumb.png.3b07b5882640e54d9637d41497a7ff88.png

image.thumb.png.36c85ee4f15e2b5ba22535901b358633.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

keeper distribution has been a **** take for years the pass short option will constantly be unmarked yet the keeper will pass long.

Then one time the guys marked he'll pass short and just to F you over.

• 2 weeks later...