Does the result 4-3 exist?

DP

I’m in December and have not seen one 4-3 match across every league I have loaded. No 4-2 or 5-3 results either. 

It seems semi crazy or high scoring games for both teams don’t exist in my game. Anyone else seeing similar? Possibly linked to AI not attacking?

1 minute ago, enigmatic said:

Scores finish 4-3 in about 2% of games IRL, so it's not very surprising that ~15 games into a season in a few leagues you haven't seen that scoreline.

Are you seeing anything other than the standard results? I’d expect to see the odd crazy game across 20 leagues. 

This is on full simulation too. 

8 minutes ago, DP said:

Are you seeing anything other than the standard results? I’d expect to see the odd crazy game across 20 leagues. 

What counts as crazy?  Looking through results in my Salford save (the one I happen to have open) there's a 3-5, a 6-1 and a 5-2 just in the last complete season (2021/22) looking at my results only.

In my Saint-Etienne save I had a completely mad game against Dijon that was 5-2 in the first half, finishing 7-3 - so the mad results still happen.  They're not super-common, but then they aren't IRL either.

EDIT: And especially for you ... 

image.png.d1c7a1226214d462a86e32fa409b2b62.png

Edited by rp1966

3 minutes ago, DP said:

Here's AI Leeds' last few games. Had a couple of other 4-2 and and a 5-0 wins earlier in the season too. Leicester lost back to back games 5-4 and 7-1

image.png.3a6182dd87bbeeaa66600804aa3e65e1.png

3 minutes ago, rp1966 said:

What counts as crazy?  Looking through results in my Salford save (the one I happen to have open) there's a 3-5, a 6-1 and a 5-2 just in the last complete season (2021/22) looking at my results only.

In my Saint-Etienne save I had a completely mad game against Dijon that was 5-2 in the first half, finishing 7-3 - so the mad results still happen.  They're not super-common, but then they aren't IRL either.

AI v AI are you seeing any results where both teams are scoring high? Post the new update. If so, great. But I’m seeing nothing across all my leagues. 

3 minutes ago, DP said:

AI v AI are you seeing any results where both teams are scoring high? Post the new update. If so, great. But I’m seeing nothing across all my leagues. 

That 3-4 was AI vs AI.

If I look at the EPL (2022/23 season) - there's this - current ME:

image.png.290c417f331b267961f7291cfc8bcda1.png

Edited by rp1966