Match engine jittery since update as well

I just wanted to log in as another person with a jittery match engine since the update....I've attempted all the tricks of lowering the graphic quality and reducing the zoom down from 125% that I had been using. So I now have a jittery match engine and a crowd of mannequins/Blue Man Group impersonators. I wonder what was in that latest update that caused this?

I'm not sure there's anything that can be done, so 'll just soldier on and enjoy best I can. Maybe the next update will snap things back to normal for reasons unknown. 

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone cares.....I was just in mid-game with the usual jitteriness of the match play..... so out of frustration  I came to the forums again and noticed in the "match jitter" thread that Huesey1974 mentions changing his computer display. I didn't really understand the refresh rate, etc that was being espoused, but the word "display" got me thinking.

So I went to my System Preferences (I'm on an iMac 27") and clicked on Displays to see what options I had.....I was presently on the default setting for my display and had 4 other options (to increase or decrease my screen display size)....my default setting was 2560x1440.....I saw the next setting was 2048x1142....so I clicked on it and it zoomed in the screen....I hit play on my game and it was running smooth....I then went back to the default setting and the game was still smooth.

So I can't tell you what technically happened, but basically by refreshing the screen display of my computer while in the middle of a game, the match animations run smoothly. Just thought I'd share this result for anyone else having this issue since the last update. We'll see if this works next time I enter a game or if I will have to so this every time.... but I'm happy for the moment.

Happy New Year !!

Worth reading the FAQ for troubleshooting help - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015766697-What-can-I-do-if-I-m-seeing-poor-match-engine-performance

If you still find you're having issues even after following the info there, you can contact our support team directly -  https://fm21.info/support-ticket