Playing as Wolfsburg, 1st season. As I wasn't that familiar with the players, I've tried just setting them up with their best roles, and letting them get on with it without much in the way of team instructions. We were doing fairly well the first couple months, but have hit a bad stretch where we can't seem to score or defend, and are really struggling to turn things around.

The thinking behind the roles is to use the TM to create space and knock down balls for the SS and W-A to run onto, and to use our physicality to win matches. We're above-average in most physical attributes, but lacking mentally (particularly decisions & positioning) and so building around our strength and speed seems best.

Tactic is below- I left the team instructions blank because I'm having issues finding anything that works consistently, and would appreciate any suggestions on what instructions to employ to get the best out of this side. If you guys think the roles need changing, I'm open to suggestions there as well.

2020-12-20 (2).png

Edited by RCCook

As I understand it, you want to pair a W(a) with a center forward on attack. Otherwise the winger will race up the field looking to send in a cross but no one will really be there to get on the end of it.

So, if you are happy with the TM/SS combo, then I'd switch the Winger to support.

I would also probably change the BWM(s) to something more offensively supportive. You have a DLP(d) to provide defensive cover, so something like a box-to-box midfielder would provide support coming late into the box

As for TI's... just depends on what you are seeing and how you are trying to play. Maybe you really don't need any (or will only use some in specific games under specific conditions). But, one thing to consider is that your formation is very top heavy. You can balance that with a lower mentality (including 'balanced' as you have) and/or reducing defensive lines/lines of engagement. Or, you can embrace it and go for a high pressing game... higher mentality, higher DL/LOE, higher tempo, etc. - may mean you get caught out over the top (especially depending on how quick/smart your centerbacks are) but may nonetheless be successful by helping you outscore your opponents

Tbh I don't think you're millions miles off a good starting point. I don't know Wolfsburg's players really well but is Mehmedi any good in the box? I'd look to get him in and make the winger more support so effectively has more targets in the box.

3 hours ago, RCCook said:

We're above-average in most physical attributes, but lacking mentally (particularly decisions & positioning)

If so, then the 4231 does not look like a good choice for the formation IMHO. And given that your setup of roles and duties doesn't look bad, the formation could well be the main problem in this case. 

6 hours ago, Justified said:

Tbh I don't think you're millions miles off a good starting point. I don't know Wolfsburg's players really well but is Mehmedi any good in the box? I'd look to get him in and make the winger more support so effectively has more targets in the box.

You may be on to something there- just played against Leverkusen with Mehmedi as an IF-S, the winger on support, and the BWM changed to a box-to-box, and won 3-0. Mehmedi had a goal and an assist. I'll run with that set-up for a few more matches and see how it works.

10 hours ago, ozilthegunner said:

As I understand it, you want to pair a W(a) with a center forward on attack. Otherwise the winger will race up the field looking to send in a cross but no one will really be there to get on the end of it.

So, if you are happy with the TM/SS combo, then I'd switch the Winger to support.

I’m not sure about this. Looking into the roles, the W(a) will cross from the byline. That should allow the TM and SS time to get into the box and the IW on the other side ought to be in a reasonable position too. If anything a W(s) will be putting crosses in earlier which might not allow the TM to get there in time.

It’s probably worth looking at attributes here. Do the TM, SS and IW have the pace, movement and anticipation to get into the right positions? Is the W intelligent enough to play the right ball at the right time?

On paper this looks a decent set up. I’d definitely check it’s compatible with the attributes of the players. 

I play very similarly with my Wolfsburg squad. I mainly have three big-ish changes on roles and a few minor tweaks to account for the players available.

1) I use Brekalo as an IFs on the left. He has a lot more pace for similar levels of creativity and with some proper training and luck his mentals will be on par after the first season. For that to work I either train Possession myself or get the best coaches available and put Brekalo on "Final Third" individual training for the first season. For me the two trained stats went from 11/9 to 13/12 after the first year after which I changed his individual training to "Attacking Movement".

2) I use Arnold as a CMs on the right and trained him to "Arrive Deep in Area". He has good movement (even when he is a bit slow) and has a good shot and creativity. Meaning that when the three AMX are in a bind Arnold can either rebuild or shoot from afar.

3) Mbabu is a heavily customized WBau. FBs will probably work as well but I am too much in love with wingbacks to try. His positional PI are to Hold Position (important!), to dribble less, cross less often and take fewer risks. Due to his high tackling and strength he also tackles harder. Explanation: The Wa already occupies the wide spaces when playing through the right and gets into the box when playing through the left. The defender is his security: If the winger is blocked, he can pass backwards where he'll either send the ball through for a quick double or immediately hammers it into the centre. Given his space and "dribble less" instruction, the role will still cross a good amount of times!

T1: Teach the Wa to "Get into the Opposition Area". Especially if your man can dribble and has speed. Nothing more needed -- this guy will explode!
T2: Roussillon is another candidate for tackling harder
T3: Try to look into your fullback's "Knock Ball Past opponent"-Traits. Not all are well-suited for it on Bundesliga levels.

An idea I am currently experimenting with is to play with an F9 at the top (Malli/Victor are an okay duo at the start). Three games with this change in it feels right but given Malli's wages and low mentals as well as Wout's out-of-nowhere conversions and general physicality, it still is a gamble when committing early to this direction.

Around winter second season I personally morphed this baseline into a progressive possession type tactics and it utterly owns the bottom of the league (with the exception of Cologne (who I *always* struggle against)) and unless something stupid happens it works well against similar teams and is on par against the big ones.

One weird side effect though is that somehow my reserve team (a 4th league team I editor'd into the 3rd league) completely overperforms, averaging well above 2.7 pt/game which I simply can't replicate with infinitely better players to that amount. Maybe it is the CM's Positioning/Speed or maybe I just suck at subbing and shouting...

3 minutes ago, Piperita said:

3) Mbabu is a heavily customized WBau. FBs will probably work as well but I am too much in love with wingbacks to try. His positional PI are to Hold Position (important!), to dribble less, cross less often and take fewer risks.

It's worth noting that if you play an Automatic role that it will mirror what mentality you go for. So if the role ends up being Automatic Support then your Hold Position instruction will be ignored. So actually adding the instruction doesn't really matter because if he is Automatic Defend he'll have that instruction anyways. If it ends up as Automatic Attack your Cross Less will be ignored etc etc.

1 minute ago, Justified said:

It's worth noting that if you play an Automatic role that it will mirror what mentality you go for. So if the role ends up being Automatic Support then your Hold Position instruction will be ignored. So actually adding the instruction doesn't really matter because if he is Automatic Defend he'll have that instruction anyways. If it ends up as Automatic Attack your Cross Less will be ignored etc etc.

Is it really? I am playing with this setup for a long time now and the general positioning and movement between WBau and WBs is fundamentally different. While the WBau still goes forward with his instruction, it is far less dynamic than the "true" role and a lot more solid defensively. The WBs with the clickable instructions almost immediately goes for the overlap when the winger has the ball, the WBau shadows his counterpart more and only overlaps cautiously once the Wa orients himself more into the middle.

7 minutes ago, Piperita said:

Is it really? I am playing with this setup for a long time now and the general positioning and movement between WBau and WBs is fundamentally different. While the WBau still goes forward with his instruction, it is far less dynamic than the "true" role and a lot more solid defensively. The WBs with the clickable instructions almost immediately goes for the overlap when the winger has the ball, the WBau shadows his counterpart more and only overlaps cautiously once the Wa orients himself more into the middle.

According to SI a WBau is a WB on a duty depending on your mentality. I haven't seen anything contrary to this. A WBau on Balanced mentality is a WBsu, regardless of your individual instructions. You sure your eyes are not playing tricks on you? :D 

Weird. Once I am not on a potato anymore (so anytime after Christmas) I can do some proper tests but I am quite sure I never got the WBs to act like the [Bal] WBau with contrary instructions.  And I tried it every year because I'd love to stay with "proper" roles.

7 minutes ago, Piperita said:

Weird. Once I am not on a potato anymore (so anytime after Christmas) I can do some proper tests but I am quite sure I never got the WBs to act like the [Bal] WBau with contrary instructions.  And I tried it every year because I'd love to stay with "proper" roles.

Have a go but a WBsu shouldn't act any different with your instructions set to a WBau, apart from the fact that he'll ignore the Hold Position instruction. Maybe when you tried this it was with a FBau? That'd make sense as the instructions would be transferable. 

1 hour ago, Piperita said:

Is it really? I am playing with this setup for a long time now and the general positioning and movement between WBau and WBs is fundamentally different. While the WBau still goes forward with his instruction, it is far less dynamic than the "true" role and a lot more solid defensively

Absolutely :thup:

I have the exact same experience with WB auto compared to WB support.

3 hours ago, Justified said:

It's worth noting that if you play an Automatic role that it will mirror what mentality you go for.

I think Automatic roles mirror Mentality, but not the actual PIs. For example, Positive Mentality will give WBau a Positive Mentality, but you can still instruct him to Hold Position. WBsu, on the other hand, would also have a Positive Mentality, but he's hard-coded to Get Further Forward, so you can't instruct him to Hold Position.

1 hora atrás, Zemahh disse:

I think Automatic roles mirror Mentality, but not the actual PIs. For example, Positive Mentality will give WBau a Positive Mentality, but you can still instruct him to Hold Position. WBsu, on the other hand, would also have a Positive Mentality, but he's hard-coded to Get Further Forward, so you can't instruct him to Hold Position.

That's the behaviour I think it has (or used to think).

Interested if someone have some conclusive findins on the matter.

13 hours ago, Piperita said:

I play very similarly with my Wolfsburg squad. I mainly have three big-ish changes on roles and a few minor tweaks to account for the players available.

1) I use Brekalo as an IFs on the left. He has a lot more pace for similar levels of creativity and with some proper training and luck his mentals will be on par after the first season. For that to work I either train Possession myself or get the best coaches available and put Brekalo on "Final Third" individual training for the first season. For me the two trained stats went from 11/9 to 13/12 after the first year after which I changed his individual training to "Attacking Movement".

Brekalo is my usual starter on the left, but I do start Mehmedi occasionally. Joao Victor, Steffen, and Klaus have all been decent, though all have had injury issues. I sold Malli, and replaced him with Luka Ivanusec from Dinamo Zagreb. He's probably been my most consistent scorer aside from Philipp. Ginczek has been on a hot streak for me lately too.

I've been rotating Arnold, Xaver, Guilavogui and Baku in the CM slots, depending on matchups and fitness. Using Guilavogui some at DC and Baku at DR as well. Arnold definitely seems the best offensively of the bunch, though Baku has chipped in a few goals.

• 3 weeks later...

Now in season 2. Barely scraped a Europa league spot in the first season. I made a few changes to the squad to get some guys in with better mental attributes, and switched to a 4-1-2-3, which better fits the players I have on hand. 

We got a few wins early in the season, but are really struggling to keep possession and score consistently. Not sure if it's the AI or just playing in Germany, but seems like 75% of the opposition sides play a high press/gegenpress tactic, and we don't seem to be very effective in either keeping the ball or winning it back against such teams. 

Looking for some suggestions on how to improve this, either in terms of roles/duties or opposition instructions. Team is very good physically (except heading, where only the CB's and the TM excel) and has a high work rate and decent mental/technical attributes. 

4-3-3.png

1 hour ago, RCCook said:

Looking for some suggestions on how to improve this, either in terms of roles/duties or opposition instructions

Wait a minute... Opposition instructions or team instructions

1 hour ago, RCCook said:

really struggling to keep possession

Does it mean that you want to play a possession style of football or just to keep possession better, regardless of the playing style? 

Anyway, if you want to improve your performance from the possession perspective, then you certainly should not use two crossing-heavy roles on the same flank (winger and FB on attack on the right). Among other things/tweaks. 

42 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Wait a minute... Opposition instructions or team instructions

Does it mean that you want to play a possession style of football or just to keep possession better, regardless of the playing style? 

Anyway, if you want to improve your performance from the possession perspective, then you certainly should not use two crossing-heavy roles on the same flank (winger and FB on attack on the right). Among other things/tweaks. 

Team instructions. And would just like to keep possession better- we're doing a good job defensively, but can't seem to get attacks going due to losing possession.

3 hours ago, RCCook said:

Team instructions. And would just like to keep possession better- we're doing a good job defensively, but can't seem to get attacks going due to losing possession.

Okay :thup:

in terms of keeping possession better, I already gave a suggestion pertaining to the right flank. More specifically, I would keep the FB on attack duty, but would change the winger into IW on support. Irrespective of the possession issues, I would also recommend changing the BBM into either a holding or covering role - in either case with support duty. Roles to consider - depending on the type of players potentially playing there - are DLP, BWM and carrilero. Those tweaks would create a perfectly balanced setup on the right.

Another obvious possession-friendly tweak would be shorter passing. 

You may also consider switching the TM up front to another role, unless you have a really strong reason for using the TM specifically.

As for the rest of your tactic, I don't think that tight marking really suits both the formation and playing style. Because your system is neither bottom-heavy nor do you play defensive football within a compact low block. Therefore, I would advise you to remove the instruction. 

54 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Okay :thup:

in terms of keeping possession better, I already gave a suggestion pertaining to the right flank. More specifically, I would keep the FB on attack duty, but would change the winger into IW on support. Irrespective of the possession issues, I would also recommend changing the BBM into either a holding or covering role - in either case with support duty. Roles to consider - depending on the type of players potentially playing there - are DLP, BWM and carrilero. Those tweaks would create a perfectly balanced setup on the right.

Another obvious possession-friendly tweak would be shorter passing. 

You may also consider switching the TM up front to another role, unless you have a really strong reason for using the TM specifically.

As for the rest of your tactic, I don't think that tight marking really suits both the formation and playing style. Because your system is neither bottom-heavy nor do you play defensive football within a compact low block. Therefore, I would advise you to remove the instruction. 

Pretty much all my CM's are runners rather than creators/destroyers, so I think the carrilero role would work best, and all of my right wingers can play the IW role as well.

As for using the target man, it's entirely due to the players I have. Weghorst is too slow to be anything but a TM or DLF, and Ginzcek is best suited to TM or PF.

I'll give those changes a try and see how it works.

12 hours ago, RCCook said:

As for using the target man, it's entirely due to the players I have. Weghorst is too slow to be anything but a TM or DLF, and Ginzcek is best suited to TM or PF

If so, I would consider PF on support duty. 

12 hours ago, RCCook said:

all of my right wingers can play the IW role as well

Winger and IW are basically highly interchangable roles - regardless of the player's preferred foot - so the key consideration should always be which one fits better into the rest of the setup and is more suited to your intended style of play. 

OK, I switched the right wing to an IW, and the right-sided CM to a CAR. How would you set up the team instructions and style?

- My defense is very good physically, and has a high work rate and fairly good positioning, but low composure

- Midfield has excellent positioning, stamina, marking, and tackling, but is lacking aerially and has mediocre flair/vision

- Wide attackers are good dribblers, somewhat fast, and have lots of flair, but are very poor in the air

- Strikers are both strong and good in the air; Weghorst is slow but a lethal finisher, Ginczek is fast and a good finisher

We seem to defend fairly well, but have some issues with through balls. But I still can't seem to get much going offensively- we're only effective when counter-attacking, and still having possession issues, even with a short-passing game.

4141.png

Edited by RCCook

This setup of roles and duties looks fine in terms of overall balance and lends itself more to a short-passing possession-minded style (due to a prevalence of support duties, especially in middle areas). So my next suggestions is to add the shorter passing in possession and distribution to CBs and FBs in transition. Then play and watch what happens. 

Of course, I don't know your players and therefore cannot know if this particular selection of roles and duties suits them, but I guess you should know what your guys are capable of.

Possible role-related tweaks to potentially consider: MEZ > AP on support or swapping the duties of the mezzala and IF (AML). The latter would improve central penetration without compromising the overall balance (in fact, it could even improve the balance somewhat, because the IF would be more defensively responsible with the support duty).

15 hours ago, RCCook said:

OK, I switched the right wing to an IW, and the right-sided CM to a CAR. How would you set up the team instructions and style?

- My defense is very good physically, and has a high work rate and fairly good positioning, but low composure

- Midfield has excellent positioning, stamina, marking, and tackling, but is lacking aerially and has mediocre flair/vision

- Wide attackers are good dribblers, somewhat fast, and have lots of flair, but are very poor in the air

- Strikers are both strong and good in the air; Weghorst is slow but a lethal finisher, Ginczek is fast and a good finisher

We seem to defend fairly well, but have some issues with through balls. But I still can't seem to get much going offensively- we're only effective when counter-attacking, and still having possession issues, even with a short-passing game.

4141.png

If i had to guess from experience, the problems in your 4123 and 4231 were both due to your out of possession instructions. Compared to real life games that I watch where teams are trying to press in midfield like you are in a midblock, they are much more compact than the standard settings in the out of possession instructions are. (They look like they use higher line +/ lower LOE). It also doesn't help the compactness when your formation naturally has huge gaps on the wings. When I use formations with 3 or more players in the attacking half, I almost always try to press more aggressively due to a lack of defensive players.

Tbf I haven't read the whole thread so you might be doing okay, but If you're underperforming and wanting to try something different, I would try one of / all of these

• Switch to a 451 to remove the gaps in your midfield and increase compactness
  • Increase compactness by using the LOE and Dline instructions
  • Increase pressing intensity to cover the gaps

Also a more direct approach could work due to the lack of flair /composure in the midfield and a good target man.

Edited by Jack722
43 minutes ago, Jack722 said:

If i had to guess from experience, the problems in your 4123 and 4231 were both due to your out of possession instructions. Compared to real life games that I watch where teams are trying to press in midfield like you are in a midblock, they are much more compact than the standard settings in the out of possession instructions are. (They look like they use higher line +/ lower LOE). It also doesn't help the compactness when your formation naturally has huge gaps on the wings. When I use formations with 3 or more players in the attacking half, I almost always try to press more aggressively due to a lack of defensive players.

Tbf I haven't read the whole thread so you might be doing okay, but If you're underperforming and wanting to try something different, I would try one of / all of these

• Switch to a 451 to remove the gaps in your midfield and increase compactness
  • Increase compactness by using the LOE and Dline instructions
  • Increase pressing intensity to cover the gaps

Also a more direct approach could work due to the lack of flair /composure in the midfield and a good target man.

Team instructions are currently: shorter passing, distribute to FB/CB, get stuck in; wide attackers are instructed to close down more.

We're very good defensively, but struggle to score. What I'm seeing frequently is that once we pass the halfway line, the AI press and close us down relentlessly, and either tackle my players off the ball, or close down all passing lanes to the point that we have trouble even getting into the box, much less getting off a clean shot. This seems to be the case no matter the level of opposition.

Switching the duties on the IF and MEZ did help with possession and central penetration- it's just getting the ball to the front three and getting them the space and time to shoot that seems to be the issue.

Edited by RCCook
17 minutes ago, RCCook said:

Team instructions are currently: shorter passing, distribute to FB/CB, get stuck in; wide attackers are instructed to close down more.

We're very good defensively, but struggle to score. What I'm seeing frequently is that once we pass the halfway line, the AI press and close us down relentlessly, and either tackle my players off the ball, or close down all passing lanes to the point that we have trouble even getting into the box, much less getting off a clean shot. This seems to be the case no matter the level of opposition.

Switching the duties on the IF and MEZ did help with possession and central penetration- it's just getting the ball to the front three and getting them the space and time to shoot that seems to be the issue.

What about the more direct passing part?

Your squad to me doesn't seem suited at all to passing football, especially as a Europa League team that will be facing its fair share of cautious teams.

16 hours ago, RCCook said:

My defense is very good physically, and has a high work rate and fairly good positioning, but low composure

A defence that will struggle to get the ball to your midfield under pressure, and a midfield that won't be able to create anything with poor vision and flair? It makes a lot more sense to hit more direct passes that your target man can bring down, to avoid relying on your defence's poor composure and midfield's poor creativity to both work the ball up to attack with short passes, then creating oppertunities against a defence that would've had time to regroup. You can also release your tricky wingers this way, as moving the ball up quicker could allow your wingers to get 1v1 with a full back and get a cross in.

Constantly adjusting the roles isn't going to suddenly make your players good passers, if you really want to play short though, it's definately worth bringing in a technical playmaker in January with high composure + vision + flair

Edited by Jack722
1 hour ago, Jack722 said:

Your squad to me doesn't seem suited at all to passing football, especially as a Europa League team that will be facing its fair share of cautious teams.

I don't think we are either- let me play around with some instructions and I'll report back.

Edited by RCCook
4 hours ago, RCCook said:

I don't think we are either- let me play around with some instructions and I'll report back.

your last posted tactic looks fine

If you are defensively fine keep your out of possession instructions

if you need to score more you need to increase in possession risks. As you wish to play a short passing game which lowers your attacking risk in terms of passing and player movement I suggest to add pass into space, be more expressive or higher tempo. Maybe you even need to add 2 or all 3 of them. Start with one or 2, make sure to achieve tactical familiarity and then decide wether to add more or reduce instructions.

hope I could help

Edited by CARRERA

Spent this afternoon experimenting with some different direct tactics. We're getting more open looks and shots, but the possession issues are back. I don't need to have 55-60% possession; just something approaching 50-50 would do.

How would you set up a direct tactic with this team? I'm fairly limited to single-striker formations, but can play a back three with wingbacks and wide attackers, or a standard back four.

40 minutes ago, RCCook said:

Spent this afternoon experimenting with some different direct tactics. We're getting more open looks and shots, but the possession issues are back. I don't need to have 55-60% possession; just something approaching 50-50 would do.

How would you set up a direct tactic with this team? I'm fairly limited to single-striker formations, but can play a back three with wingbacks and wide attackers, or a standard back four.

If you are limited to a single striker Formation you can pick a formation wit 1x striker and 1x AM or a formation with 1x striker and a CM / Mezzala on attack Duty both will act like a OM or deeper striker to support your attack. 

if you go with an AM play him on support Duty. In both cases your striker needs to be on attack duty I suggest PF, AF or Poacher. 

make sure neither of your roles is a playmaker

you could try: 4-2-3-1

AF

Winger(A) - AM(S) - Winger(S)

CM(d) - BWM(s)

FB(S) - CD - BPD - FB(s)

or you could try 4-1-2-3

AF

Winger(A) - IW(S) 

B2B - CM(a)

DM(d)

FB(S) - CD - BPD - FB(S)

Balanced mentality, +1 tempo, +1 width, counterpress, counter, Quick GK, get stuck in

16 hours ago, CARRERA said:

If you are limited to a single striker Formation you can pick a formation wit 1x striker and 1x AM or a formation with 1x striker and a CM / Mezzala on attack Duty both will act like a OM or deeper striker to support your attack. 

if you go with an AM play him on support Duty. In both cases your striker needs to be on attack duty I suggest PF, AF or Poacher. 

make sure neither of your roles is a playmaker

you could try: 4-2-3-1

AF

Winger(A) - AM(S) - Winger(S)

CM(d) - BWM(s)

FB(S) - CD - BPD - FB(s)

or you could try 4-1-2-3

AF

Winger(A) - IW(S) 

B2B - CM(a)

DM(d)

FB(S) - CD - BPD - FB(S)

Balanced mentality, +1 tempo, +1 width, counterpress, counter, Quick GK, get stuck in

I only have one player who can play AM, so I'm limited at the moment to 4-1-4-1/4-5-1/4-3-3 style formations. Both of my strikers are limited pretty much to TM or PF, as they lack the technical skills and passing/vision/flair to do much else. 

On 10/01/2021 at 13:14, Jack722 said:

A defence that will struggle to get the ball to your midfield under pressure, and a midfield that won't be able to create anything with poor vision and flair? It makes a lot more sense to hit more direct passes that your target man can bring down, to avoid relying on your defence's poor composure and midfield's poor creativity to both work the ball up to attack with short passes, then creating oppertunities against a defence that would've had time to regroup. You can also release your tricky wingers this way, as moving the ball up quicker could allow your wingers to get 1v1 with a full back and get a cross in.

Constantly adjusting the roles isn't going to suddenly make your players good passers, if you really want to play short though, it's definately worth bringing in a technical playmaker in January with high composure + vision + flair

I did go back and review my players, and Schlager can play as a playmaker- his Flair is only 12, but he has a 15 in Passing and 18 in Vision. So that might be an option, though I do agree that direct football seems best with the players I have available. 

This is what I used the last couple matches- got a 1-0 road win against a tough Augsburg side and a 0-0 draw against Leipzig.

I feel like this could be an effective tactic against bigger sides like Bayern/Dortmund, but seemed too defensive for most teams we'd face. Not sure all the roles/duties work either- seemed like the MEZ and IF got into each other's space a bit, and also thinking about an anchorman instead of a DM (though my DM's can play either role) to shut down the space in front of the box. Any suggestions appreciated as always!

2021-01-11.thumb.png.66b9d2965b277e533cec767cd1c495c0.png

Edited by RCCook
7 hours ago, RCCook said:

2021-01-11.thumb.png.66b9d2965b277e533cec767cd1c495c0.png

From looking at your instructions you are rather looking for quick transitions. 
In that term you should consider switching your striker to an attack duty, and switch duties on IF and W.

TIs you could add is Run at defense to occupy space even more quickly