No mistakes / missed interceptions or All combinations

On the team match analytical data there is no mistakes / missed interceptions and all combination passes recorded and the data is missing or part missing as in all combinations.  My assistant has reported in his notes that Stephane Sparagna has been missing crucial interceptions but the data says different.  This was also the case when I finished my match, and through all my friendly games.

I also attach a PKM of the match. and  I have uploaded a saved game  Wazza (v02).fm to the cloud so you can investigate 

MISSED INTERCEPTIONS.png

MISSED INTERCEPTIONS  MISTATKES.png

MISSED INTERCEPTION 1.png

COMBINATIONS ALL.png

Feirense v Vilafranquense.pkm

On the team match analytical data there is no mistakes / missed interceptions and all combination passes recorded and the data is missing or part missing as in all combinations.  My assistant has reported in his notes that Stephane Sparagna has been missing crucial interceptions but the data says different.  This was also the case when I finished my match, and through all my friendly games.

I also attach a PKM of the match. and  I have uploaded a saved game  Wazza (v02).fm to the cloud so you can investigate 

MISSED INTERCEPTIONS.png

MISSED INTERCEPTIONS  MISTATKES.png

MISSED INTERCEPTION 1.png

Feirense v Vilafranquense_ Teams-2.png

Feirense v Vilafranquense.pkm

Edited by wazza

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you advise if this was fixed in the Final Winter update as from reviewing my previous matches all mistakes are  shown as 0 the same for missed interceptions.  I have also played 1 game since the update and again all records for missed interceptions and mistakes show a 0 during the game.