quick loan rules question !!

I thought that i finally had thought of a work around for my fantasy database. the issue i had was that it seems to be hardcoded that players based in ireland cant move abroad until they are 18 (which isnt accurate). I have created 4 regional academies in ireland to try and develop irish talent and bring the best over to england to train. 

So as i cant sign them, i thought i would be clever and change the loan age to 14 in ireland, grand fine BUT then this (below)

what setting affects this, it would be a great little work around for me.

David Murphy_ Transfer Offer.png

8 hours ago, kahuna399 said:

How ? Recent e.g being the gk at city bazunu 

The exceptions to being under 18 are either your parents move for non-football reasons or you can move within the EU( under certain conditions). Now, when did Bazunu move? Yes, when the UK was a member of the EU. 

Edited by Fredrik
4 hours ago, Fredrik said:

The exceptions to being under 18 are either your parents move for non-football reasons or you can move within the EU( under certain conditions). Now, when did Bazunu move? Yes, when the UK was a member of the EU. 

Do you have any idea how I can change it anyway, ? The post wasn't really about the ruling its about getting around it

1 hour ago, kahuna399 said:

Do you have any idea how I can change it anyway, ? The post wasn't really about the ruling its about getting around it

Not really,

I think you can check if the Irish rules allow players on loan to transfer outside of windows. AFAIR this is an option in the rules somewhere. Never really explored that myself. That would perhaps solve the problem.