I can not move player from 2nd squad into 1st team

BayernMB

I play with Bayern. After the patch, any player I try to move from Bayern II to the 1st team goes back into the Bayern II after I click "Continue". The only way to keep him there is make him a part of the squad (assign 1st team position or one of the substitute roles), while i his description he is still listed as a player from Bayern II. The issue started to happen since the patch yesterday.

same problem here and many other users in my discord. Maybe problem with german second teams?

If i want to move players from second team to first team the players always get back to second team after click "continue". 

When i move the players from second team to my u19 then click continue and then move them from u19 to first team it works.

This Bug is since the last update a few days

Edited by Razoor1860

Hey,

I'm not sure I could do this before, but now I'm not able to promote any players from my B team. If I demote someone from the first team, I cannot get them back nor control their transfers.

I've sent this to support, but wanted to know if someone else is facing the same issue?

Thanks.

• SI Staff

Hi, this is a known issue our devs are currently looking at, in the mean time - a workaround is to move the players to the youth squad (u19s/18s) then promote them to the main squad. 

in my la coruna save , i cant move a player from coruna b to senior squad.. also the workaround doesnt help either... its like the player is doubled... any player i done this cant move around and keeps visible in both squads u19 and b team .. but i cant see him with filtered from my senior squad its like a black hole sucked him.. anyone plz help cause its frustrating