cannot sign in to youtube because of google

I've the same problem, when trying to link YouTube to your game this is the message I get. Youtube/Google is blocking FM from uploading videos basically.

Edited by SortitoutsiVP
  • 1 month later...
On 23/12/2020 at 13:08, Tony Garvey said:

Hey guys

We have this open for investigation our side, we are discussing with Google

Sorry for any inconvenience, it's an ongoing issue but we are definitely looking at it

This issue should have been solved ages ago, its been an issue since FM20.. Its been over a year now, why is it taking so long?

• 2 weeks later...

This is incredibly frustrating, even when I download an alternative browser and set it to default within Windows it still tries to open Chrome and give me the error message.

On 23/12/2020 at 15:08, Tony Garvey said:

Hey guys

We have this open for investigation our side, we are discussing with Google

Sorry for any inconvenience, it's an ongoing issue but we are definitely looking at it

Hello. Any updates ? 

On 05/02/2021 at 14:46, Tony Garvey said:

This is still with Google, we will update when we can

So, who at SI is in contact with Who at Google?

Seems this isnt an important issue for either party right now, this is the second version of the game shipped with a broken feature.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, any updates on this matter as that is another month passed with nothing for the users from the powers that be???

Can't upload/save any video highlights from game which is a major flaw from a purchased game!!!

From what I have read, it has been an ongoing problem from FM20 and now FM21, If someone from SI or Google can give the users an idea if this problem with be resolved or if there is another way to save/upoad video highlights from ingame.

Many thanks

@eagalaxyfc

EAGKITS2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Thaibeefy 

Saw this in another post by @FMLeroy saying if you watch all the goals in match highlights you want to save and then hit the share button, the export feature works?

Tried this way last night and it does work though the final video quality is poor even at 720 but hopefully can sort this.

Just click on @FMLeroy and you will find his post about this matter and his method to export highlights to video :applause:

As we the players are getting nothing back from SI/developers on this known issue since FM20, apart from passing the buck to developers or Google etc, all hail @FMLeroy :hammer: for his assistance that enhances our gameplay