Value of Squad dropped significantly ... is it a bug??

Hi  Neil Brock says I should post on this thanks ,  I am on season 2027 in the league of ireland , some players was value at 350k then drop to about 50k , release clause for them still 550k, I am dominating the league , qualified the champions league proper group stages last season and now in europa league last 32 knockout this season , I had a loan player with value of 650K , wondering if it because of this player that the rest of my squad value get adjusted somehow??? I got rid of this loan star now and hope next season value will adjust back? wishful thinking :) perhaps

ok Ben thanks, unfortunately didn't keep a separate save ,it just save over it , however I do have a save at start of my reign with bohemians , don't know if that helps, have uploaded both on the cloud thanks , you can still see current squad values looking very funny indeed thanks

Uploaded files

• Stewy Lai - Bohs latest FAO Ben Kenney.fm
  • Stewy Lai - Bohs Start FAO Ben Kenney.fm

• 7 months later...

@stewy8888 ever get an update about this? The exact same thing is just after happening to me (except I'm managing Dundalk instead of Bohemians).

Would love to know what caused it? Is there a way it can be fixed? Or will player values ever go back up to normal? 

It's not worth persisting with the game if my player values are permanently going to be so low.