Graphics folder not loading following update

hawkmaster71

Following update, my graphics folder is not loading into the game and back showing default graphics. Checked ITunes and the My graphics folder is showing as uploaded in the game - have cleared the cache and not making any difference.

Edited by hawkmaster71
Description of bug change

• hawkmaster71 changed the title to Graphics folder not loading following update
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Thanks for contacting us and apologies on the delay.

Could confirm the issue here for me please? - am i correct in thinking you are now not able to load custom skins into the game like you were prior to the update?

Cheers,

Harry

Hi i have also had the same problem with my logo pack since the update came out around 3 weeks ago was wondering if or when there will be a solution. My files are showing in the itunes app and i have tried deleting and reinstalling but that hasnt worked.

Yes...recent update still problems as will not load the game using custom skin so yet again, having to logon iTunes, delete custom skins, choose default skin then reload custom skins and game...sooooo time consuming and surely this shouldn’t happen for every new update release ....

?...

Hi guys,

I am new to FMT. Could you please advise where can I find the right custom skin for FMT 21 Ipad. It seems harder to find the right skin compared to normal FM version as I already spent hours of time to search for the correct one. I put the custom skin under a new 'skins' folder and import to ipad via Itunes. But, it just didn't show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, NEO-BAHAMUT- said:

just to confirm, I am running FMT 2021 on 21.2.2 and mine works fine. In order for the new skins to work you must import the skin for the same version. I can also confirm that I have custom logos and kits working fine.

Just wondering what skin do you mean