Pass Maps/Data

Not just this, all of the analytics in FM21 are an abject failure. Either they don't work at all, or they don't display everything they are supposed to. Consistently no mistakes are displayed in the post-match analysis, even when the commentary specifically points out a mistake leading to a goal. It baffles me that such a large chunk of the game doesn't work in the slightest.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Louisking1992 said:

16 games in and not a single Key tackle has been made.

2020-12-30_19-06-50.jpg

Check the other stats...dribbles, clear cut chances for example. And compare these stats to other leagues. There is a real issue with stats reported in leagues that include a human player. 

• 3 weeks later...

It would seem that the introduction of xG has probably contributed to numerous stats/analysis issues and magnified differences between FME in human manager leagues and QME compared to previous versions of FM.

According to Jack Joyce of SI..."All stats were redefined this year, and key tackles was one of them. It is now defined as a tackle that directly prevents a clear-cut chance opportunity (with an xG of over 0.3)". This would seem to imply that the introduction of xG has indeed had an impact, probably most significantly in FME games rather than the QME.

I am currently 24 games into 1st season in Premier League and looked at the Premier League Detailed Player Stats. For Defending, Key Tackles after 24 games there have been ZERO in the Premier League. No player in any team has made a key tackle. This cannot be right and is far from being consistent with QME and reality.The definition for Key tackle in FME clearly needs addressing to produce sensible statistics. If Key Tackles remains based upon being a tackle that directly prevents a clear cut opportunity with an xG>Y then surely SI have enough data to know what level Y needs to be reduced to so that Key Tackle statistics are sensible. Y at 0.3 is obviously way too high.....Other stats too need addressing, based upon feedback in bugs forum...as does data analysis etc.....

It seems hard to believe that the stats and analysis issues were not spotted during detailed testing pre release but, unfortunately, we are where we are.....

Hoping for hotfix so that I can resume my long term career save...doing other things in the meantime....

Edited by mhaffy

On 30/12/2020 at 19:49, jdmk88 said:

Check the other stats...dribbles, clear cut chances for example. And compare these stats to other leagues. There is a real issue with stats reported in leagues that include a human player. 

All the /90 (per 90 mins) stats show as -. So many stats related issues need fixing.......I've given up my long term serve 24 games in...not played since just after last hotfix....Wonder if this will be first version of FM in over 20 years where I dont finish a season...The reviews are glowing and people who write them cannot have looked at the game in any level of detail as they would have encountered the issues in bugs forums...

• 4 weeks later...

I hope SI is checking these threads. I understand that it is not easy to develop a game during pandemics but it shouldn't be so hard to fix this problem with stats/analytics. I don't care if we have xG or not while missing more basic key stats. New patch should be on the horizon and it would be really great to start a new save where we can see all stats clearly. This was something working perfectly last years. 

Was really hoping to see it fixed after today's update...waited for this final (?) major update to begin a save and it is really concerning to see it still broken...

image.png.433969eecd37cb4f7c8f6a6643f44b5a.png

Edited by gam945

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen a response to this issue from SI? It raises so many questions about what's actually happening under the hood versus what players see, and our ability to impact that. This seems potentially game breaking if what we see is not what's actually occuring 

11 hours ago, TheHuss said:

Has anyone seen a response to this issue from SI? It raises so many questions about what's actually happening under the hood versus what players see, and our ability to impact that. This seems potentially game breaking if what we see is not what's actually occuring 

I've heard nothing 

3 hours ago, stevanderman said:

Does anybody know whether the Player Statistics/Analytical Data are accessible mid-match?  I can only seem to find these at half and full time, it's really annoying me.

The only way t access this during games is to go into Opposition instructions > then best performance on the right side.. extremely hidden away for no reason what so ever..  

On 07/03/2021 at 16:58, Louisking1992 said:

The only way t access this during games is to go into Opposition instructions > then best performance on the right side.. extremely hidden away for no reason what so ever..  

Thank you for this mate. Can honestly say I would never have found this.

• SI Staff
On 12/03/2021 at 11:01, Louisking1992 said:

Once again, its saying that Ive scored 20 goals, when in fact ive scored 31..

Thanks for raising all these issues. Could you please upload PKM's from these matches where the stats aren't matching so we can send to our dev team to review.

On 18/03/2021 at 16:54, Litti10 said:

I'm unsure what is the point of pkm's as it happens in every single game.

From stats: Rovella 6 key pass
From analytical: Rovella 1 key pass

spacer.png

spacer.png

And as a bonus: dribbling stats, just two dribbles for the whole team and Zenit had zero:

spacer.png

Tottenham v Zenit St. Petersburg.pkm 232.92 kB · 0 downloads

I literally still have the same problem, will this be fixed?!?

• 2 months later...

I also have this visual bug (it looks horrendous) whenever I want to see a field with more than 25 events inside Analytical Data. Analysing my matches is a big deal for me (and for many others). It's been more than 6 months since this ticket was raised, and even until today, nothing is done about it.  

u5rt7ps927671.png