Error verifying rules italy

Same

Add Nation Rules>Add Lower Divisions and Cups to Existing Structure>Current Nations>Italy>Convert to Advanced Rules>Test Rules ---Error Message "Error in Nation Rules - New stage 0 for Coppa Italia di Serie C can't find enough teams to be created. 30 teams found, 31 teams needed."

• 1 month later...

I have verified nation rules for Italy. You're both welcome to use it but it has changes to the transfer window and squad registration rules so you may want to make your own changes there :thup:

If I remember right I just reconfigured the amount of teams needed and it verified.

Transfer-360 - Italy.fmf

• 1 month later...

2021.4 Italy having simliar problems, although it appears to only be for Coppa Italia Serie C.  

Error in Nation Rules - New stage 0 for Coppa Italia di Serie C can't find enough teams to be created. 30 teams found, 31 needed.

I've attempted to resolve this by doing two things

1)    Coppa Italia di Serie C (Default) > Stages > Stages 0 - groi(group) > General - changing Number of Teams from 31 to 30.

2)  Coppa Italia di Serie C (Default) > Stages > Stages 0 - groi(group) > Teams > Get Qualified Teams for Comp 1, 31.  EDIT from 31 to 30  

Coppa Italie di Serie C (Default) > Stages > Stages 0 - groi(group) > Teams > Lowest Qualified Teams From End of List, 31.  EDIT from 31 to 30.

Get same Error in Nation Rules.    What am I missing and/or doing wrong?