No Ceremony after winning Play-Offs

This happened to me last night after winning the Championship Play-Off Final. Basically what happened is the opposition scored a disallowed goal very late in the match, of which the replay wasn't shown until the final whistle blew. After it was shown it put me straight back in the tunnel, then team talk etc. So it skipped the ceremony! I was gutted not to see my underdogs celebrate promotion to the Premiership! This has happened to me before when I won League 2. It's a real shame you can't replay the ceremony.

• SI Staff

Hey, thanks for reporting this. Unfortunately to know what's gone wrong here we'd need to be able to reproduce the issue which can be quite tricky since it'll be dependent on how and when you made any tactical changes or subs. Do you remember making any changes in the leadup to that disallowed goal?

Being able to replay the trophy celebrations could be worth raising in the suggestions forums to be added in the future.

3 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Hey, thanks for reporting this. Unfortunately to know what's gone wrong here we'd need to be able to reproduce the issue which can be quite tricky since it'll be dependent on how and when you made any tactical changes or subs. Do you remember making any changes in the leadup to that disallowed goal?

Being able to replay the trophy celebrations could be worth raising in the suggestions forums to be added in the future.

I'll have a look tonight as I'm at work. I definitely remember thinking that the delayed replay caused the incident. But I'll check later and let you know.

• 1 month later...
On 18/12/2020 at 11:18, Jack Joyce said:

This is the same as happened to me now twice really frustrating, I tried watching the last ten min of the whole match when I was winning & I knew if I won I would win the league also watched live table & scores , do we know how to fix this problem ???