Issues with updating

SaintPaul

The new fixes have somehow made the game worse than it was before, someone else has already pointed out one problem 

The biggest thing I've noticed is that the second half of a match will start while I'm still making changes, and there is no way to leave the squad screen, so I'm just looking at a list of players while the match goes on, and I have no idea what's happening, I can see the score change, but that's it 

On the transfer page, all of the player's positions have disappeared, you can still manually select a position to choose from (eg Central midfielder) but the position/role shows as something like 'not known'

Marc Vaughan - I have edited the title as thousands of people have updated without this issue being raised and it sounds like it might be something with your installation rather than a prevalent issue (and I'd prefer users who have serious issues with the game not being scared of updating so they're rectified). One we have more information (ie. confirmation on the game and platform involved) I'll move this thread to the correct tech support area.

• SI Staff
7 hours ago, SaintPaul said:

The new fixes have somehow made the game worse than it was before, someone else has already pointed out one problem 

The biggest thing I've noticed is that the second half of a match will start while I'm still making changes, and there is no way to leave the squad screen, so I'm just looking at a list of players while the match goes on, and I have no idea what's happening, I can see the score change, but that's it 

On the transfer page, all of the player's positions have disappeared, you can still manually select a position to choose from (eg Central midfielder) but the position/role shows as something like 'not known'

Can you confirm you are playing the 'Mobile' version of the game please and not either FMT or full-fat FM as tht shouldn't be physically possible (the match stuff).

(and the other stuff just sounds 'odd' - can you post screenshots? ... this sounds like a corrupted install more than a real bug tbh, could you possibly reinstall?)

• Marc Vaughan changed the title to Issues with updating
1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you confirm you are playing the 'Mobile' version of the game please and not either FMT or full-fat FM as tht shouldn't be physically possible (the match stuff).

(and the other stuff just sounds 'odd' - can you post screenshots? ... this sounds like a corrupted install more than a real bug tbh, could you possibly reinstall?)

Sorry, posted in the wrong forum. Must not have been fully awake this morning. I was meaning to post in the touch section 

• SI Staff
10 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

Sorry, posted in the wrong forum. Must not have been fully awake this morning. I was meaning to post in the touch section 

Ok that is a relief as it was confusing the heck out of me :)