Napoli, Torino and Inter missing fierce rivals among others?

Sorry if this isn't in the right spot....

As title.

I am starting a new game with latest major update and I notice numerous Serie A sides don't have their fierce rivals?? It is just blank.

In the beta I am pretty sure they were there.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

Default. I noticed some changes were made too with an update (prior to the major one) cause suddenly Maradona was no longer in the game. It was around this time I noticed rivals missing. I didn't add any database changes when Maradona was removed from the game. Not sure if this stuff is related.

7 minutes ago, Sydney666 said:

Default. I noticed some changes were made too with an update (prior to the major one) cause suddenly Maradona was no longer in the game. It was around this time I noticed rivals missing. I didn't add any database changes when Maradona was removed from the game. Not sure if this stuff is related.

All I can suggest is that you bring it up in the relevant specific league issues thread in the Bugs forum and you may get an answer there

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, bielsadidnothingwrong said:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've seen this raised on the bugs forum and the Italy researcher explained that, due to licensing and legal reasons, derbies and rivalries in Italy don't show up the right way, however they are still there "under the hood."

Licensing is the reason so our hands are tied here and we must follow what is requested under the terms of the licensing agreement. 

Closing this topic