Team Report - Very Little Statistical Data

Hi all,

Relatively new to FM here. Playing FM 21, coaching in Vanarama North and trying to get Team Reports on higher level teams. However, every time I do that, it comes back with a message saying "I've been unable to compile a full report on Sunderland Under 23s as very little statistical data exists for the team." I've tried a few teams now, but I get this every time I ask for any team report. I get a list of strengths and weaknesses, but never any indication that there are players I could loan. (Which is the whole point of me doing this.) 

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

Have to do with detail level you have on.

1 hour ago, samdiatmh said:

Analyzing Data of 4? and Tactical Knowledge of 2? yeah... that'll do it

you'll likely have more joy just flat out scouting each player individually, rather than scouting the team

Both of these will have an impact - if the division they're in isn't running at full detail, you won't get data that isn't generated. Equally, that scout is awful at data analysis, and so won't provide much decent data too.

The divisions are at full detail, so I guess it’s the scout. I wasn’t aware those were important attributes for scouts. The pickings are pretty slim in Vanarama North, and I prioritized judging current/potential. 

which begs the question; several people told me this was an ideal way for lower league teams to identify potential loan targets. But if lower league scouts suck too badly to get team reports, then how do people do this?

2 hours ago, steve.battisti said:

The divisions are at full detail, so I guess it’s the scout. I wasn’t aware those were important attributes for scouts. The pickings are pretty slim in Vanarama North, and I prioritized judging current/potential. 

which begs the question; several people told me this was an ideal way for lower league teams to identify potential loan targets. But if lower league scouts suck too badly to get team reports, then how do people do this?

Full detail or Just playable?

1 hour ago, steve.battisti said:

Oh. Hmm. That may be something I’m not aware of.  Can you explain?

If you go up to the right hand corner to the FM logo for settings, you should see a option for detail levels. I would go in there and set the nation you are playing in to maximum.

It's pretty much the option to have playable leagues that you aren't currently playing in to sim in full detail or quick sim. i think at default level, it doesn't sim leagues or cups that you aren't playing in that aren't top of the pyramid in full detail. In your case, some of the U23 and youth leagues may not be simming at full detail hence the lack of info.

It's either that or your scouts are just really terrible.

1 hour ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

If you go up to the right hand corner to the FM logo for settings, you should see a option for detail levels. I would go in there and set the nation you are playing in to maximum.

It's pretty much the option to have playable leagues that you aren't currently playing in to sim in full detail or quick sim. i think at default level, it doesn't sim leagues or cups that you aren't playing in that aren't top of the pyramid in full detail. In your case, some of the U23 and youth leagues may not be simming at full detail hence the lack of info.

It's either that or your scouts are just really terrible.

So there's a lot on that screen. Would I want to set England to "All Competitive Leagues" under Domestic?

56 minutes ago, steve.battisti said:

So there's a lot on that screen. Would I want to set England to "All Competitive Leagues" under Domestic?

If you're wanting info on u23 and u18 teams too, you'd need to include the developmental and youth leagues too.