Condition heart is full green despite player being tired. Have to hover over player hear to see he is tired.

oliverdanielbeddow

I would like someone to confirm but this may not big a bug, more like sub levels of the condition state given we dont have %.

I have noticed even when the white letters show you the best condition level saying something like "Best moment of form for match" (I dont know how it translate it directly as I dont play in english) sometimes the small print says "In shape for match" and others "Completely in shape for match".

Another posibility is that description accounting for other paramaters like fatigue or sharpness in top of condition, as I have seen things like "Low match shaprness due to coming back from injury" and things like that even at top conditions levels.

If the player is tired I wouldn't expect a fully green heart. The only way to check if a player is tired when it's like this is to hover over each player's hearts before every match which takes ages. You can't select a column in the view which has the info on whether they are tired, which is frustrating as well. If they are going to change the interface to these hearts, make it so it's more legible at a glance, not much less. I look forward to finding out if this indeed a bug 

• 3 weeks later...

No he is not fatigued. But when you hover over the name, it says tired. Personally I try and avoid playing players when they are tired. But the only way to check is by manually hovering over each individual name. I don't think the heart should be full bright green if when you hover over the name it then says tired. 

I fully agree, this is incredibly annoying, even straight after a match players often have a full green heart but hovering over gives the text "tired after last match. The whole fitness/fatigue system with the hearts is very messy.  

All in all however, it seems to me that the rate at which players tire / get fatigued has been toned down for FM21. There's really no need to rotate, as it seems most of the time players can play 3 matches a week and still maintain a full green heart (could be just because we don't se the actual % like before?), further contributing towards making the game so easy.