Player Overview Panel help

EnigMattic1

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

image.png.bbf53adcf516439c938c2e34a6a73565.png

I want to have the club logo and the national team logo between the kit and player face. I also want to know if it is possible to remove the line between the player details and contract details. Again, is that possible?

Finally, is it possible to make the area that currently houses the 'Training' information longer?

Edited by EnigMattic1

5 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

image.png.bbf53adcf516439c938c2e34a6a73565.png

I want to have the club logo and the national team logo between the kit and player face. I also want to know if it is possible to remove the line between the player details and contract details. Again, is that possible?

Finally, is it possible to make the area that currently houses the 'Training' information longer?

What skin is that by the way? Nice

Ok, on the panel where it has the contract details, I want to move the club logo to the right hand side and remove the grey circle around it. I have increased the logo to the size I want, I just need help moving it across and removing the grey circle.

This is the code I have used to resize it.

<!-- Club badge image -->
                        <container width="100" height="100" embed_in_frame="true">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" apply_to_children="true"/>

Sorted that now. However, I now have the a problem with the .player status flags' Is it possible to leave them where they were? I am assuming it is to do with the code highlighted bold, but I am not sure.

Code below

<!-- Get player status flags-->
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfo" dont_set_object="true" dont_set_hint="true"/>
                    <!-- Player status icon with club badge-->
                    <widget class="player_status_all_button" id="secw" appearance="buttons/custom/status round" auto_size="all" alignment="bottom" offset_x="0" offset_y="4" gap="-4" maximised="false" max_items_per_row_or_column="3" embed_in_frame="true">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, right" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<!-- Set icon to only show: Wnt, Bid, Trn, Lst, Loa, Yth, Wp-->
                        <integer id="type" value="1" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" apply_to_children="true"/>
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

Edited by EnigMattic1
Solved, new issue

image.png.f49e40b07eb59d2d92dbc7da4c5e24ed.png

As you can see from the screenshot, I have been able to get the logo where I wanted it. However, This created another issue with the "status flags" As they have also been moved with the logo, they are no longer clickable, nor do I get the dropdown to tell me who is interested, Is there any way to move it back?

Code in question (I think)

<!-- Get player status flags-->
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfo" dont_set_object="true" dont_set_hint="true"/>
                    <!-- Player status icon with club badge-->
                    <widget class="player_status_all_button" id="secw" appearance="buttons/custom/status round" auto_size="all" alignment="bottom" offset_x="0" offset_y="4" gap="-4" maximised="false" max_items_per_row_or_column="3" embed_in_frame="true">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, right" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<!-- Set icon to only show: Wnt, Bid, Trn, Lst, Loa, Yth, Wp-->
                        <integer id="type" value="1" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

Also, how would I remove one of the panels from the bottom row? Every time I try, I lose everything on the page.

Code in question:

<!-- Bottom row of large panels -->
    <container>
    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-3,1,-1" offset="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
        <container>
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="970,1,-1" offset="0" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                <!-- Season stats-->
                    <container class="plain_box" width="650" priority="2" default_width="-2" >
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                            <record id="object_property">
                                <list id="get_properties">
                                    <!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
                                </list>
                            </record>
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                            <record id="object_property">
                                <list id="get_properties">
                                    <!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                                </list>
                            </record>
                        </widget>
                    </container>
        <!-- Vertical separator line -->
        <widget class="vertical_divider"/>
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos7" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="310" default_width="-1" priority="1" >
                        <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="paAn"/>
                        <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="paAn"/>
                        <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="paAn"/>
                        <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="paAn"/>
                    </container>
            </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Vertical separator line -->
        <widget class="vertical_divider"/>
        <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos8" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="310" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                        <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Pcrs"/>
                        <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Pcrs"/>
                        <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Pcrs"/>
                        <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Pcrs"/>
        </container>
    </container>
</panel>

• 11 months later...
10 minutes ago, Fugado said:

Yes that's it, thanks. Only it's a bit too big for my skin, how can I resize it?

https://imgur.com/DfQ9YRb 

That, I don't know. I never made any changes like that. I just moved stuff around and resized the logos. It is, literally, the base dark skin. It may be a resolution thing.