There are 2 identical teams in Brazil!

bbuullddoogg

Hi @bbuullddoogg,

I've double checked with the researchers and these are two different teams who play at the same stadium.

For similar queries like this, it'd be better if you could post them in this forum as they're covered by the researchers: 

https://community.sigames.com/forum/820-database-and-research/

Thanks,

Harrison

WOW way to right me off without looking properly. Look more closely!

In FM21 in Brazil in the top division there is a team called FOR. When you go into this club it is listed as Fortaleza. They play at the 63,903 Arena Castelao.
In FM21 in Brazil in the top division there is a team called CEA. When you go into this club it is listed as Ceara. They play at the 63,903 Arena Castelao.
These are correct!
In FM21 in Brazil in the third division there is a team called FAC. When you go into this club it is listed as Fortaleza. They play at the 63,903 Arena Castelao.
This is incorrect! There is only one team called Fortaleza and there are only two teams play at this arena, not three.

On 15/12/2020 at 18:53, bbuullddoogg said:

WOW way to right me off without looking properly. Look more closely!

In FM21 in Brazil in the top division there is a team called FOR. When you go into this club it is listed as Fortaleza. They play at the 63,903 Arena Castelao.
In FM21 in Brazil in the top division there is a team called CEA. When you go into this club it is listed as Ceara. They play at the 63,903 Arena Castelao.
These are correct!
In FM21 in Brazil in the third division there is a team called FAC. When you go into this club it is listed as Fortaleza. They play at the 63,903 Arena Castelao.
This is incorrect! There is only one team called Fortaleza and there are only two teams play at this arena, not three.

WOW, way to right researchers off without looking properly. Look more closely!

All teams from Fortaleza (Ceara, Fortaleza EC and Ferroviario) are from the same city/district and playing on the same arena. I believe some clubs/leagues in brazil are not licenced so it may be confusion around the names, but everything else is correct. Since you've posted in official data issues thread, I'm closing this topic.