Jump to content

[FM21] 100 Youth Tournaments: Manage Your Youth Team! v1.1 - UPDATED for 21.4 patch


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Division Elite

 


Here only the best clubs can compete in 6 B/II/U21 tournaments.
Travel the world like no other youth team can. Earn your name in places like USA, Japan, South Korea, China, or South Africa.

DOWNLOAD: 1 - Youth Tournaments - 1st Division Elite B,II,U21s,U23s

Edited by majesticeternity
Link to post
Share on other sites

 IberCup

 

ibercup.thumb.png.e17a570a4cc1b1b1f4dd24b0c518defa.png

160 top teams from all over the world compete in 5 separate Qualifiers. 
Those who win one of the 5 finals earn a ticket to the World Final. 
5 Teams battle each other in a group to win the Final.

Can you beat them all?

iber2019_600.thumb.jpg.2e699f81a3a90ef1ebe27806754e8aff.jpg

DOWNLOAD: 1 - Youth Tournaments - IberCup

Edited by majesticeternity
Link to post
Share on other sites

ICC 

 


The International Champions Cup needs no introduction. The top teams in the world arrive in the USA to compete against each other.
Loaded with prize money for every win and played in some of the world's biggest stadiums, this tournament is unrivaled. Unique in it's
style, 30 teams are divided into 5 groups, playing each other once, and ranked into a league table to find out who performed the best.

Those who win the ICC the previous year, Asian Champions League, North American Champions League, and those who do well in the 
Club World Cup, Champions League, Europa League, Copa Libertadores gain entry. Along with the best teams from Spain, England, Italy,
Germany, France, USA, and a handful of other nations.

***THIS ICC COMPETITION WAS MADE BY BARTEKR***


ICC Futures

ICC Futures Video

 The ICC Futures is a youth version. Teams who have earned the right to play in the ICC also earn their youth sides participation
 in the ICC Futures. 

icc.thumb.png.9d75e431aefe6d0bf74f4ba09fb1bb47.png
 
 DOWNLOAD:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/yzq7530q2we3nno/1+-+Youth+Tournaments+-+ICC+++ICC+Futures.fmf/file

Edited by majesticeternity
Link to post
Share on other sites

How to Use These Files

The more playable leagues you load, the better these tournaments work. 
Of course you can use as many however you wish. But, if you are only going to load 1 or 2 nations' top divisions, 
these tournaments will be unbalanced and full of grey players.

Here is a guide, based on how many playable leagues you want to load:

Will you load ONLY 1st Divisions?:
<6 top nations   =    pick a few standalone tournaments, like the IberCup, Gothia, ICC, etc.
6+ top nations   =    any or all of the 1st Division tournaments + any of the standalone

Will you load 1st Divisions and 2nd Divisions?:
6+ top nations' 1st  AND  <3 2nd   =   any or all of the 1st Division tournaments + any of the standalone
6+ top nations' 1st AND  6+ 2nd   =   any or all of the 1st and 2nd Division tournaments + any of the standalone

Will you load 1st, 2nd and 3rd Divisions?:
all 3 division levels of 6+ top nations    =    any or all tournaments


Using the File in FM: 
Place in C:\Users\*your username*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data folder. Start a new save. When selecting the database (before Advanced Setup), be sure to select the checkbox to enable this file.

Edited by majesticeternity
Link to post
Share on other sites

Customized Logo Packs

In FM, competitions are given IDs based on the order and combination they are loaded. So, every setup will have different IDs.
To combat this, each of the tournament files are named starting with a 1, so they will load FIRST. Then, whatever custom competitions you downloaded elsewhere will come after.

Pick based on your custom setup.

 

**********COMING SOON*******

 

1. Open the folder of the competition you want to use.
2. Also open the Graphics folder: C:\Users\*your username*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics
3. Drag and drop the logos and/or trophies folders into the graphics folder.
4. Open FM, go to Preferences, and Clear the Cache, then Reload the Skin.

They should be there!

To make your own combinations, download all the "Singles" competitions you want, combine the logos folders. Then use fmXML to create the config.xml for both the "normal" and "small" folders. In fmXMl, select "competition logos"  and "all filenames are IDs"

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dai35 @cruyff14 @Fmfan00 @Roga @NumbaNine @Handyfernandy @Motje44

Ok, as you guys have been wanting this, I've worked long and hard, to try and fix them. Alot of work to convert it to FM21, fix the records, fix the issues, add money, fix scheduling, and lots of other things.

One thing noted last year was no season break, as the tournaments were too close to June... I did not find this issue in the saves I played, perhaps it's league-based? Things should schedule better this year.

But please test things and let me know if you find the same issue, and where/how/when.

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

Maj quick question for u.... if say u have a main club I’ll just use England for example... and let’s say ur playing as a VNN team... if ur u18 squad is in a tournament can u watch their games in these tournaments or no

Yes, they’re regular tournaments, you can manage them, set tactics, play them, etc. so you can watch too

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

@Dai35 @cruyff14 @Fmfan00 @Roga @NumbaNine @Handyfernandy @Motje44

Ok, as you guys have been wanting this, I've worked long and hard, to try and fix them. Alot of work to convert it to FM21, fix the records, fix the issues, add money, fix scheduling, and lots of other things.

One thing noted last year was no season break, as the tournaments were too close to June... I did not find this issue in the saves I played, perhaps it's league-based? Things should schedule better this year.

But please test things and let me know if you find the same issue, and where/how/when.

Wow. Thank you for your hardwork. i will try for test. maybe if i meet the problem i will post here. Salute :applause:

Link to post
Share on other sites

@majesticeternity fantastic!!! great stuff ... as always. as i am full with other stuff at the moment, i can not help with testing. sorry. but i will be happy to play with the files soon ... :)

 

just missing to great files from you, from last year:

- Friendlies From Around the World (> one of my favorites :) )

- Realistic Transfer Market Values (> not sure if this files makes sense this year, as SI changed a lot due to corona ... )

and i was always hoping to see you doing: continental and international competition files like the ones the legendary claasen was doing in fm 2018 :)

https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm18-leagues-megapack-by-claassen.html

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Strange, I get this when I test it:

e6de83c180ed24af76da5588d3369d11.png

did you go back to basic rules or did you keep it on advanced rules. You dont want to go back to revert to basic rules... u want to keep it on advanced rules and then click on test rules... I have not came across that error yet... One sec i am almost done them so ill rezip up the file and attach it.

 

Edited by Fmfan00
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

did you go back to basic rules or did you keep it on advanced rules. You dont want to go back to revert to basic rules... u want to keep it on advanced rules and then click on test rules... I have not came across that error yet... One sec i am almost done them so ill rezip up the file and attach it.

 

0c9ca975f6bc25ac70eb77473ac36788.png

Still on advanced rules, awesome, thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, guys, I am not sure what happened, but the links were not working.

You should not be able to download the MIC cup, as it's broken for FM21.

All files should say Date Modified 12-14 and Mediafire links should say uploaded 12-14.

I believe the ones you guys saying aren't verified, are the old versions. So please delete them!

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, majesticeternity said:

Ok, guys, I am not sure what happened, but the links were not working.

You should not be able to download the MIC cup, as it's broken for FM21.

All files should say Date Modified 12-14 and Mediafire links should say uploaded 12-14.

I believe the ones you guys saying aren't verified, are the old versions. So please delete them!

the ones i have are all 12-14 as dates

Also Media fire has 

  • File size: 200.77KB
  • Uploaded: 2020-12-15 00:36:44
Edited by Fmfan00
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, majesticeternity said:

Ok, guys, I am not sure what happened, but the links were not working.

You should not be able to download the MIC cup, as it's broken for FM21.

All files should say Date Modified 12-14 and Mediafire links should say uploaded 12-14.

I believe the ones you guys saying aren't verified, are the old versions. So please delete them!

That explains it! All of mine were from January 2020! Everything works now. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Shorno said:

@majesticeternityNot sure if this has been picked up on already, but your links in Post 1 go to the FM20 version of this mod, which is possibly why some people are having difficulty in using it in FM21?

Look forward to using this mod - looks like another worldy from you.

Look up 4 posts from where you posted and he posted the correct files... they should work

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] 100 Youth Tournaments: Manage Your Youth Team! v1.1 *UPDATED 12/16/20*
On 15/12/2020 at 00:14, anitamui said:

Can North Korea eventually join the competitions if they are good enough??

No, sorry. I can help show you how to add them to a competition. But in game, they do not have any youth teams, aren't default playable..so they weren't added.

On 15/12/2020 at 09:03, adesmir said:

@majesticeternity fantastic!!! great stuff ... as always. as i am full with other stuff at the moment, i can not help with testing. sorry. but i will be happy to play with the files soon ... :)

 

just missing to great files from you, from last year:

- Friendlies From Around the World (> one of my favorites :) )

- Realistic Transfer Market Values (> not sure if this files makes sense this year, as SI changed a lot due to corona ... )

and i was always hoping to see you doing: continental and international competition files like the ones the legendary claasen was doing in fm 2018 :)

https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm18-leagues-megapack-by-claassen.html

 

I should have Friendlies out soon, and Transfer Market Values, I am not sure who would want them. And International, continental, I know that @zangelmi, @erikeagles, and @CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon are doing things like that. Have you looked through their files?

19 hours ago, Shorno said:

@majesticeternityNot sure if this has been picked up on already, but your links in Post 1 go to the FM20 version of this mod, which is possibly why some people are having difficulty in using it in FM21?

Look forward to using this mod - looks like another worldy from you.

Thank you for the tip! I'd forgot to change those, that explains it. They're fixed now.

18 hours ago, dree434 said:

Depending on what other custom competitions I load, some of the youth tournaments don't show up when I start a save, does this have to do with the ID's of the competitions being the same?

I'm not sure. It shouldn't, as it more matters with the random ID(hidden) than the Unique ID. Competitions will just be added, and take the next unique ID. I'm not sure why they wouldn't show up.... Do you have screenshots or files of the other competitions?

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

I'm not sure. It shouldn't, as it more matters with the random ID(hidden) than the Unique ID. Competitions will just be added, and take the next unique ID. I'm not sure why they wouldn't show up.... Do you have screenshots or files of the other competitions?

I tried loading different combinations and found out it was only one file, whenever I load it with your competitions a few don't show up, all others seem to work fine! Its this Korean database: Link

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dree434 said:

I tried loading different combinations and found out it was only one file, whenever I load it with your competitions a few don't show up, all others seem to work fine! Its this Korean database: Link

Oh, interesting. I wonder if it changes too many things, and Korea is in the competitions, so maybe that's the issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] 100 Youth Tournaments: Manage Your Youth Team! v1.1 - UPDATED for 21.4 patch

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...