Team logo at bottom of sidebar

What do I need to change in order to be able to have the team logo at the bottom of the sidebar? 

I am in the process of knocking together a skin but I can't take that particular part from another skin as it will move everything on the sidebar down. 

In yours skins folder, go to panels/generic/sidebar menu table.

Right click on this file and click edit.

Go to the very bottom and in between 'container' and 'panel', insert the following text.

Go to your game click preferences, clear the cash and reload the skin. You should then see the club logo at the bottom of the sidebar.

This wont work on the base skins as it throws all the text out of sync.

Good luck!

<!-- Primary Logo -->
        <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="50"/>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
        <boolean id="value" value="false"/>
        </attachment>
        <!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
        <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
        </widget>

23 minutes ago, Sheffield Hammer said:

Go to the very bottom and in between 'container' and 'panel', insert the following text.

Go to your game click preferences, clear the cash and reload the skin. You should then see the club logo at the bottom of the sidebar.

Good luck!

<!-- Primary Logo -->
        <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
        </attachment>
        <!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
        </record>
        </widget>

Damn, I'm using the dark base skin. Never mind. Thanks anyway.

11 minutes ago, Sheffield Hammer said:

Just out of interest,  why not use another skin? I couldn't play on the base skins personally. 

I prefer dark skins and I have yet to find one that I actually like. So I figured I would try and 'tweak' the base dark skin to how I want it. I'm now trying to remove the purple.

On 14/12/2020 at 21:11, Sheffield Hammer said:

Good luck!

<!-- Primary Logo -->

</attachment>
        </record>
        </widget>

Ok, I don't know how or why, but it is working on the base skin. I don't know what I did either.

Edited by EnigMattic1
On 14/12/2020 at 18:11, Sheffield Hammer said:

Na sua pasta de skins, vá para a tabela de menus de painéis / genérico / barra lateral.

Clique com o botão direito neste arquivo e clique em editar.

Vá para o fundo e entre 'container' e 'painel', insira o seguinte texto.

Vá para as preferências de clique do jogo, limpe o dinheiro e recarregue o skin. Você deverá ver o logotipo do clube na parte inferior da barra lateral.

Isso não funcionará nas capas de base, pois tira todo o texto de sincronia.

Boa sorte!

<! - - Logotipo principal ->
        < widget class = "imagem" id = "lgtF" scale_picture = "true" keep_aspect_ratio = "true" image_alignment = "bottom">
        <layout class = "stick_to_sides_attachment" alinhamento = "bottom " inset = " 50 "/>

<attachment class = "test_setting_attachment" get_setting = "show_badges" default_value = "true" set_property = "hidn">
        <boolean id = "value" value = "false" />
        </attachment>
        <! - diz à imagem para ouvir à propriedade global 'imagem principal' que está sendo definida e defina sua própria propriedade de arquivo a partir dela ->
        <record id = " object_property">
        <integer id = "get_property" value = "mnpc" />
        <integer id = "set_property "value =" file "/>
        </record>         </widget>

What should I do to add at the top?

Em 14/12/2020 em 18:11, Sheffield Hammer disse:

Good luck!

<!-- Primary Logo -->

</attachment>
        </record>
        </widget>

Hey, thank you so much for the instructions. It worked!
However, logos are a bit too big and some of them are blurred. Do you know the size of the logos on the bar? The pack that I have I believe it's 180x180.

2 hours ago, d3niz said:

Hey, thank you so much for the instructions. It worked!
However, logos are a bit too big and some of them are blurred. Do you know the size of the logos on the bar? The pack that I have I believe it's 180x180.

I just use the metallic logo pack. It may be because its the default skin youre using. Its perfect on mine.

Em 21/12/2020 em 19:55, Sheffield Hammer disse:

I just use the metallic logo pack. It may be because its the default skin youre using. Its perfect on mine.

Thanks. But is there a line of code we can add to resize it? (kits for example we can do that)

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2020 at 15:54, d3niz said:

Thanks. But is there a line of code we can add to resize it? (kits for example we can do that)

Would love to know this as well. I'm using the TCM Logopack with TCS Skin and the logo in the sidebar is a bit big right now. Would be great if we can adjust the size.

CleanShot 2021-01-02 at 10.02.13.png

12 hours ago, Rivanov said:

Would love to know this as well. I'm using the TCM Logopack with TCS Skin and the logo in the sidebar is a bit big right now. Would be great if we can adjust the size.

CleanShot 2021-01-02 at 10.02.13.png

Haven't found on size but if you add transparency="0.5" into that first line of the code it adds transparency that makes the size a little less invasive visually;

1888972847_ScreenShot2021-01-02at21_33_36.png.f0c420745cf381d273587e104deeb3b9.png