[FM21] Japan League System

JlWMtZt.png

MVsXf4h.png

Included Players DB Over 6000 People Created By Karin.

3/1/2021 Updated
Fixed J3 registration settings (2020 season)
Fixed some clubs to show 2D kits
Fixed club financial information
Fixed etc

[Donwload]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xut8bxvvp97r64p/FM21_JPN_League_System_2020.zip/file

<<League>>
J-League Div.1
J-League Div.2
J-League Div.3
JFL

<<Cup>>
J-League Cup
J-League Super Cup
Emperor's Cup

<<World>>
Suruga Bank Championship

<<League Rule Guide>>
The same rules as reality are set as much as possible.
The 2020 season is a special schedule.

About J3
Cerezo U-23,Gamba U-23
No Promotion (J2) and No Relegation (JFL)

About JFL
Honda FC,Sony Sendai,Honda Lock,B-Team
No Promotion (J3)

The rules of Promotion and Relegation of JFL and J3 are different from reality.

About Emperor's Cup
Eligibility for participating in this tournament is different from reality.

<<<Note>>>
If the Japanese club name is fake, you have not made the right settings.

How to fix fake competition and club names in FM 2021
https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm21-real-names-license-fix.html

Edited by Dosukoi

[FM21] Japan Club Overview Panel Unlock Skin

JlWMtZt.png

Available for 21.0 -

*****This file will have to be reinstalled every time there is an official update.*****

[Donwload]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kkm2xeeewb8z0d7/skins_21.zip/file

Replace skin.fmf
Back up the original file first.

Windows:
\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\game\
Mac:
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2021/database/data/game/

<Install>
1. Copy and paste files
2. Game Start
3. Preferences
4. Reset
5. Clear Cache
6. Game Close
7. Game Restart

Several skins can be used.
FMScout Instant Result FM21 Skins by Wannachup
etc

Edited by Dosukoi

3 hours ago, spiroxes2032 said:

the j1 league is expand to 20 teams after first season but it contain 2 fake teams do u know how to fix this and remove the fake teams?

Please show me the screenshot.

What league level did you choose?
and, What other Editor files are you using?

Edited by Dosukoi

Is the 

On 15/12/2020 at 01:02, Dosukoi said:

JlWMtZt.png

MVsXf4h.png

Included Players DB Over 6000 People Created By Karin.

[Donwload]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xut8bxvvp97r64p/FM21_JPN_League_System_2020.zip/file

<<League>>
J-League Div.1
J-League Div.2
J-League Div.3
JFL

<<Cup>>
J-League Cup
J-League Super Cup
Emperor's Cup

<<World>>
Suruga Bank Championship

<<League Rule Guide>>
The same rules as reality are set as much as possible.
The 2020 season is a special schedule.

About J3
Cerezo U-23,Gamba U-23
No Promotion (J2) and No Relegation (JFL)

About JFL
Honda FC,Sony Sendai,Honda Lock,B-Team
No Promotion (J3)

The rules of Promotion and Relegation of JFL and J3 are different from reality.

About Emperor's Cup
Eligibility for participating in this tournament is different from reality.

<<<Note>>>
If the Japanese club name is fake, you have not made the right settings.

How to fix fake competition and club names in FM 2021
https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm21-real-names-license-fix.html

Does the file here include the players database? And where do I need to put the files downloaded here to use it in game?

Thankss

32 minutes ago, bluurb said:

Is the 

Does the file here include the players database? And where do I need to put the files downloaded here to use it in game?

Thankss

FM21_JPN_Fixes_DB.fmf
FM21_JPN_NationRule.fmf
FM21_JPN_Players_DB_Ver1.0.0.fmf  <---- This is the player DB
JLeagueCup_CopaSudamericanaChampionship.fmf

Install folder
MyDocuments\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data

@Dosukoi 

Dude, you got to do me a favor. Every year you do an awsome job with the JP DB but you keep putting in it rules that are flat out wrong. THERE IS NO RESERVE TEAMS IN JAPAN FOOTBALL, JUST MAIN AND UNDER -18, AND THERE IS NO 27 PLAYER LIMIT ON SQUAD REGISTRATION, YOU CAN GO RIGHT NOW TO GAMBA OSAKA OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND THEY HAVE OVER 30 FIRST TEAM REGISTERED PLAYERS.

Edited by X0X0

8 hours ago, X0X0 said:

@Dosukoi 

Dude, you got to do me a favor. Every year you do an awsome job with the JP DB but you keep putting in it rules that are flat out wrong. THERE IS NO RESERVE TEAMS IN JAPAN FOOTBALL, JUST MAIN AND UNDER -18, AND THERE IS NO 27 PLAYER LIMIT ON SQUAD REGISTRATION, YOU CAN GO RIGHT NOW TO GAMBA OSAKA OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND THEY HAVE OVER 30 FIRST TEAM REGISTERED PLAYERS.

u-23 is to make Gamba and Cerezo's u-23 team work properly in the J3 League.

If you can understand Japanese, I recommend you to look at Wikipedia.
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jリーグの選手契約条件

If you can understand it, you may be able to understand the meaning of 27 player.

23 hours ago, Dosukoi said:

u-23 is to make Gamba and Cerezo's u-23 team work properly in the J3 League.

If you can understand Japanese, I recommend you to look at Wikipedia.
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jリーグの選手契約条件

If you can understand it, you may be able to understand the meaning of 27 player.

@Dosukoi, don't mistake my criticism for a lack of appreciation for your effort, you truly do great work. I´ve also tried, a lot, to fix with my limited skill the JP nation rules. I´ve studied up a lot on the Japanese football structure and know how completely impossible it is to replicate stuff like clubs being promote from JFL to J3 without specific code written for them (like they did this year with Chinese naturalization) . IMO i think you being over ambitious with the scope of the simulation but i do see your point with the 27 players albeit 27 players isnt an accurate representation of the rules either (they are impossible to replicate with the Editor as it is today). I will still enjoy your JP db if nothing else, its a staple on every Career save i play, and a lot of people will have fun playing the JP league you created. Cheers.

I have some question, from some years, I really love this patch. But do you know how to edit the unique id from players that played in FM licensed leagues before, who already had another unique player id (like Iniesta or Vermaelen) I exported the Players file to xml but the unique id number looks so different than the shown in the Editor.

Example Iniesta: id ingame and editor: 2000075172. id in the XML File, seems to be 1066616951912693025. or maybe another one.

Spoiler

aidi.png

Is there a way to convert these numbers, or do they follow a pattern? What I want to do is change Iniesta id to 824041 which was always his real id. It's not a question for you @Dosukoi only but in general to anyone who knows about this.

Thanks a lot! I've been using your db since several series, but I want to ask why every awards of J-league such as top scorer, player of the year, etc are missing from 2014?

And if you find some duplicates players from original db, then I will show you what I found when you ask.

Edited by TIDAL

On 23/12/2020 at 06:23, Reiver said:

In the first season, teams in the J3 aren't registering any of their players

6afe8091e1606021315e010fbb7444e8.png

The screenshot alone can't solve anything. Is that team the team you are playing? Which league are you selecting? What was the in-game date when you took the screenshot? Are you using other edit files?

On 20/12/2020 at 20:29, X0X0 said:

@Dosukoi, don't mistake my criticism for a lack of appreciation for your effort, you truly do great work. I´ve also tried, a lot, to fix with my limited skill the JP nation rules. I´ve studied up a lot on the Japanese football structure and know how completely impossible it is to replicate stuff like clubs being promote from JFL to J3 without specific code written for them (like they did this year with Chinese naturalization) . IMO i think you being over ambitious with the scope of the simulation but i do see your point with the 27 players albeit 27 players isnt an accurate representation of the rules either (they are impossible to replicate with the Editor as it is today). I will still enjoy your JP db if nothing else, its a staple on every Career save i play, and a lot of people will have fun playing the JP league you created. Cheers.

Cheers.

On 25/12/2020 at 06:30, TIDAL said:

Thanks a lot! I've been using your db since several series, but I want to ask why every awards of J-league such as top scorer, player of the year, etc are missing from 2014?

And if you find some duplicates players from original db, then I will show you what I found when you ask.

It was set by official researchers until the 2014 season. Award settings are always tied to editing player data. I am not involved in editing player data. 

Please let me know if there are duplicate players. I will deliver that information to the creator.

On 24/12/2020 at 05:54, Zets89 said:

I have some question, from some years, I really love this patch. But do you know how to edit the unique id from players that played in FM licensed leagues before, who already had another unique player id (like Iniesta or Vermaelen) I exported the Players file to xml but the unique id number looks so different than the shown in the Editor.

Example Iniesta: id ingame and editor: 2000075172. id in the XML File, seems to be 1066616951912693025. or maybe another one.

Reveal hidden contents

aidi.png

Is there a way to convert these numbers, or do they follow a pattern? What I want to do is change Iniesta id to 824041 which was always his real id. It's not a question for you @Dosukoi only but in general to anyone who knows about this.

It's impossible as far as I know.

6 hours ago, Dosukoi said:

It was set by official researchers until the 2014 season. Award settings are always tied to editing player data. I am not involved in editing player data. 

Please let me know if there are duplicate players. I will deliver that information to the creator.

Duplicate players: Choi Kyu-Baek, Min Seong-Jun, Song Joo-Hoon, Kim Dong-Su, Bae Soo-Yong, Shin Tae-Han, Choi Pyeong-Kir (Choe Byeong-Gil are both same person), Yang Sang-Jun, Chung Yong-Dae, Kim Hee-Ho, Park Chan-Yong, Shimura Noboru, Zlatan Ljubijankic, Hugo Vieira, Leoni Johnny, Marcelo Toscano, Davi (Jose, age 36), Julinho (age 33), Salvitti Rodrigo, Ramon (age 30), Mikic Mihael, Dinei (age 36), Eliezio, Yu Shanwen, Engels Gert, Wellington (age 32), Caue (age 31), Mascia Alberto, Krakowiak Maciej, Eduardo Neto, Abah Audu Jerome, Lucas Macedo, Caetano de Almeida (Rafael), De Vries Ryan, Cklamovski Peter, Wu Shaocong, Daniel Sanches, Ebecilio Lorenzo, Babunski David

14 hours ago, TIDAL said:

Duplicate players: Choi Kyu-Baek, Min Seong-Jun, Song Joo-Hoon, Kim Dong-Su, Bae Soo-Yong, Shin Tae-Han, Choi Pyeong-Kir (Choe Byeong-Gil are both same person), Yang Sang-Jun, Chung Yong-Dae, Kim Hee-Ho, Park Chan-Yong, Shimura Noboru, Zlatan Ljubijankic, Hugo Vieira, Leoni Johnny, Marcelo Toscano, Davi (Jose, age 36), Julinho (age 33), Salvitti Rodrigo, Ramon (age 30), Mikic Mihael, Dinei (age 36), Eliezio, Yu Shanwen, Engels Gert, Wellington (age 32), Caue (age 31), Mascia Alberto, Krakowiak Maciej, Eduardo Neto, Abah Audu Jerome, Lucas Macedo, Caetano de Almeida (Rafael), De Vries Ryan, Cklamovski Peter, Wu Shaocong, Daniel Sanches, Ebecilio Lorenzo, Babunski David

Thank you. However, please also show the UID of the player. 
It would be helpful if the creator could reduce the burden of identifying the player.

Cheers.

On 26/12/2020 at 09:06, Dosukoi said:

The screenshot alone can't solve anything. Is that team the team you are playing? Which league are you selecting? What was the in-game date when you took the screenshot? Are you using other edit files?

This happens to all J3 teams in the first season, I was playing with YSCC and was ridiculously outplaying all teams. that's how I noticed it - I tested with no other files and it kept happening. I think it has to do with the scheduling, because I tried editing the file so that the first season would have a normal schedule and suddenly all j3 teams are registering players correctly.

4 hours ago, Hammer9 said:

thanks for this but its didn't show kits :confused: i put correct folders thats i follow your details.... any idea? thanks

gh4Pzwu.png (1214×800)

https://sortitoutsi.net/content/52572/japan-j1-league-ss2020-new

I looked at this thread and thought about countermeasures. It was displayed by clearing all the club kits in the editor data and then setting again. So, I will update it as soon as possible.

22 hours ago, Reiver said:

This happens to all J3 teams in the first season, I was playing with YSCC and was ridiculously outplaying all teams. that's how I noticed it - I tested with no other files and it kept happening. I think it has to do with the scheduling, because I tried editing the file so that the first season would have a normal schedule and suddenly all j3 teams are registering players correctly.

I can't do anything without reproducing your settings. My question is what I need to reproduce your situation.

On 26/12/2020 at 17:38, TIDAL said:

AND - Erick Noriega,Masaya Karakisawa.

On 29/12/2020 at 16:48, Dosukoi said:

gh4Pzwu.png (1214×800)

https://sortitoutsi.net/content/52572/japan-j1-league-ss2020-new

I looked at this thread and thought about countermeasures. It was displayed by clearing all the club kits in the editor data and then setting again. So, I will update it as soon as possible.

great....thats why mine not showing.....i can't waiting for this, thanks :)

On 12/14/2020 at 3:10 PM, Dosukoi said:

[FM21] Japan Club Overview Panel Unlock Skin

JlWMtZt.png

Available for 21.0 -

*****This file will have to be reinstalled every time there is an official update.*****

[Donwload]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kkm2xeeewb8z0d7/skins_21.zip/file

Replace skin.fmf
Back up the original file first.

Windows:
\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\game\
Mac:
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2021/database/data/game/

<Install>
1. Copy and paste files
2. Game Start
3. Preferences
4. Reset
5. Clear Cache
6. Game Close
7. Game Restart

Several skins can be used.
FMScout Instant Result FM21 Skins by Wannachup
etc

Does this file work on the newest patch 21.2.2?

The rule is to always install it with each patch so that it can work?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a dumb question but: Is there no Promotion to JFL/J3?
I want to do a Youth Academy Challenge in Japan and therefore would need to holiday a season and take over a freshly promoted team in the lowest division, hence why I am asking. If there is promotion, does someone know the date it happens so I know until when I'd have to go on holidays?
AFC is working as intended?
Thanks a lot!

Figured it out: 03.02.2021 is the Reset date afaik!

Edited by Doggy366

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi, everything works for me but there's a slight problem with foreign players registration rules. In real life players from  Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia and Qatar are not recognize as foreigner. As you can see in the picture "Chanathip" a player from Thailand is registered as foreign player. It'll be great if you can fix it. Thanks a lot. 

Screenshot (101)_LI.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi I wanted to download the FM22 database from the thread below but I can't get it to work. I was redirected here for your installation guide but I am unable to find it. I do not know what is going wrong with my game. I'm unable to select a custom database in the club selection screen, can anyone help me out? I posted a question for installation advice on the thread below but nobody replied and I can't start a new save without it. 

8 hours ago, Hachihead said:

Hi I wanted to download the FM22 database from the thread below but I can't get it to work. I was redirected here for your installation guide but I am unable to find it. I do not know what is going wrong with my game. I'm unable to select a custom database in the club selection screen, can anyone help me out? I posted a question for installation advice on the thread below but nobody replied and I can't start a new save without it. 

did you install all files to your editor data folder?

On 28/11/2021 at 22:33, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

did you install all files to your editor data folder?

Yes I did. I extracted your advanced file into the editor data folder. When I start the game, I need to go and choose a your Japan database on the club selection screen. After that, I will go to the loading leagues screen to add the Japan league. I did this in FM20 and it worked fine and I have no idea why it's not working on FM22. I downloaded the Japan database from Steam workshop which enabled the Japan database to be selected but I literally have no idea why your file didn't work.

7 hours ago, Hachihead said:

Yes I did. I extracted your advanced file into the editor data folder. When I start the game, I need to go and choose a your Japan database on the club selection screen. After that, I will go to the loading leagues screen to add the Japan league. I did this in FM20 and it worked fine and I have no idea why it's not working on FM22. I downloaded the Japan database from Steam workshop which enabled the Japan database to be selected but I literally have no idea why your file didn't work.

if you can send a screen shot i might be able to help