Any sign of an update?

Saw a similar thread had been closed in the bugs forum and was wondering when everyone expects the first update to be out with tomorrow being two weeks since the games release and very little communication from SI about the update other than it’s being worked on (I’d be concerned if it wasn’t being worked on haha)

Personally wouldn’t mind if the only thing they fixed is the screen freezing during matches on tablets - game is unplayable and I could put up with the other things that are wrong at the moment if I knew I could at least get through a match without it crashing. There’s a reason the App Store is filled with 1 star reviews and people asking for refunds. Have never seen an SI game with a 2.5/5 rating on there before now.

Will be concerned if it’s not sometime this week with the Christmas holidays coming next week - no doubt the SI staff deserve their leave for all their work this year across all formats of the game with everything else that has been going on but becomes a very easy excuse for no update until the new year if everyone is on leave....

I only want an estimate on when the update will come. Playing on iPad. Would love to have it before Christmas, but if they have to wait until January I would be ok with that. As long as they just said something. I’m checking for an update every hour or so. Driving me mad🥴

All they've said on other parts of the forum, and Twitter, is that they're working on an update, and it'll be available 'soon hopefully' 

The thing, is they said that news of features and compatibility list were 'coming very soon', and there was nothing for a month, so 'soon' seems to be quite a wide spectrum of time 

I keep checking all the time and it’s disappointing when I see there is no update. All we want to know is the update ready and waiting for apple to approve it or are they still working on it? If they are still working on it maybe won’t be ready till after Christmas. It’s annoying paying £20 for a game that is unplayable. I do feel like FMT gets neglected even the mobile game gets more advertising then FMT.

1 hour ago, Joncardiff88 said:

I keep checking all the time and it’s disappointing when I see there is no update. All we want to know is the update ready and waiting for apple to approve it or are they still working on it? If they are still working on it maybe won’t be ready till after Christmas. It’s annoying paying £20 for a game that is unplayable. I do feel like FMT gets neglected even the mobile game gets more advertising then FMT.

They're telling people that they're still working on an update, a thread about an update was closed in the bugs section 

Saw a developer response on the App Store reviews that said should be before January so that’s some form of timescale at least.

I don’t think there’ll be much of a heads up before it’s release. Think it will basically be a thread - “the update is now out”.

as previously mentioned, only really need the freezes and crashes sorted, the rest I can put up with.

• SI Staff

In addition to this update we are aware of some stability issues with a minority of older tablets (iPads which are 6+ years old which have only 1Gb of RAM) - we are hoping to release a minor update to correct this in the near future (but didn't want to delay the main update any longer than we had to).

6 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Além desta atualização, estamos cientes de alguns problemas de estabilidade com uma minoria de tablets mais antigos (iPads com mais de 6 anos de idade com apenas 1 Gb de RAM) - esperamos lançar uma correção para corrigir isso em um futuro próximo (mas não queria atrasar a atualização principal mais do que o necessário).

Please!!! fix it!!

rules portuguese yellows cards and red cards, incorrect!!

New upadte, same error.