League appearing in both Parent competition and independent??

Robbles Quin ®™

as you can see here the Tokyo-to league division 2 and a few others are appearing twice on this list with no explanation as to why.

all teams have the correct parent competitions set, as well as division level etc. no duplicated leagues as well. 

some help would really be appreciated.

Capture.PNG

26 minutes ago, SaintsCanada said:

Select that comp from your advanced rules dropdown and click on the very first tab (even above general), and set the competition type to parent competition. I think that might fix it.

the tokyo  leagues are not parent divisions though. only the prefecture leagues division 2/3/4 are

5 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

as you can see here the Tokyo-to league division 2 and a few others are appearing twice on this list with no explanation as to why.

all teams have the correct parent competitions set, as well as division level etc. no duplicated leagues as well. 

some help would really be appreciated.

Capture.PNG

You should try to untick this option - can view parent comp

Screenshot_231.thumb.png.d974b45d4c1d738467ae6a98f1a12316.png

I recall trying to set a stage once in a parent competition, that would take results from a bunch of child competitions (under their own tabs). The reason being so I could grant awards (player of the month, etc) pertaining only to a select few subdivisions.

In the end, it did this same thing - made all those subdivisions show up multiple times. Not sure if that's connected to your issue.

I fixed it by taking that stage I was trying to create, and just making it as its own competition (still taking results from the same other comps)

23 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

I recall trying to set a stage once in a parent competition, that would take results from a bunch of child competitions (under their own tabs). The reason being so I could grant awards (player of the month, etc) pertaining only to a select few subdivisions.

In the end, it did this same thing - made all those subdivisions show up multiple times. Not sure if that's connected to your issue.

I fixed it by taking that stage I was trying to create, and just making it as its own competition (still taking results from the same other comps)

i have tried various things. i think i have hit some sort of competition limit or something. as soon as i add an extra competition it just crashes